Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz 3 atm what should I go next purely for pvp?

After reading all the threads I’m conflicted.

I don’t care for pve at all and I want to build purely for pvp and some gvg.

you could go classic ele3 >

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

whats the build for that?

Wiz 3 Kino 3.

20 commander load fail

1 Like

I’m going to throw my vote in with wiz3 psy3

This
20 commander load fail

Can someone post build for wiz3->kino3?

Is that incomplete on purpose? Are the rest optional?

Can anybody help? Would really appreciate it.

I think it is highlighting the skills it thinks are most important and leaving the rest up to you…

you can hit [copy build] on the skill simulator and relocate skill points while keeping the same build setup :slight_smile:

Wiz>CryoC3>KinoC3 would be great

but he is already Wizard 3

he is? oh damn lmao
go for elemenC3>Runecaster hehe
in PvP just go in a right position and use surespell lol

I think atm I’m just conflicted because I don’t want to regret investing in the wrong build.

From what I’m understanding PVP kino3 seems to be better while ele3 is better for PVE.

What I don’t understand is how much better kino3 is for pvp than ele3.

Is it because it’s harder to outplay someone in ele3 since they can just walk out of it?

Ele 3 seem to have long cd but with big burst. In pvp does that even matter since it’s all about burst anyway?

I might need to watch some videos myself to decide but I’m hoping someone with knowledge of the korean scene where it’s more developed could give me more insight to help me decide.

I look at both class and they both look cool as fk to me so in terms of preference I equally like them. That’s the thing.

If kino is better for pvp than I’ll probably go that but I really don’t want to regret my decision.

Were there any changes in wiz3-ele3? Like did it get nerf recently in korea or has it been a stable build.

Just a lot of questions.

good questions, iv been wondering that too. i was looking toward going cryo3 into kino3 but don’t i need surespell to not get my PP interrupted? was also wondering the same thing how much better kino was compared to ele, like is it min/maxing at that point or is it miles ahead. im looking to do a full con build would ele be the better choice because of the huge damage it can do compared to kino. and if kino is the better choice for pvp what are the determining factors between cryo3-kino3 and wiz3-kino3. the subzero shield takes care of those oneshot glass cannons right?

right…kino C3 is seems like a hybrid of damage and semi-support, i guess? so it means, kino is flexible in every situation.
True, eleC3 is good in PvE, but that doesn’t mean that class is already bad at PvP. Its just timing and right positioning. Of course, if you want to commit suicide in PvP then go at the center of the battle and cast a spell… lol

but seriously, if you’re already in wizC3, it is better to go eleC3 then Runecaster. You got Surespell, and Quickcast which has -50% Cast-time. Quickcast has a attribute skill that provides +50% of the attribute damage to any spell that you casted while Quickcast buff is still in effect. Plus, ElementC3 has an attribute passive skill, I forgot the name of the skill, it increases the attribute damage of Fire, Ice and Lightning elements. Its true Element skills have long cast time and cooldowns, but i think its worth the shot since Element skills have massive AOE ratio, but not all skills lol…
If you wanna go to Runemaster, Rune of Destruction is a beast but it has long cooldown and cast time. Rune of Ice, provides additional damage to Ice Attributes. There are many downsides to this class, like they have long cooldown duration, long cast-time, and needs to consume Runes in order to use the skills. But i think its worth it as well.

But hey that’s what I saw in my friend, and he is very good at it especially in PvP. It proves to be difficult to play especially in PvP he says, but when you know the proper positioning and timing, you can just kill everyone who are in front of you. I witnessed his play in PvP, and DAMN so AWESOME!
True, I underestimated the Element Class/Runecaster before since they can be easily be countered, but after I saw the gameplay with my friend, I begin to praise it very much.
I am a Cryokino by the way, so all of these will depends upon you…and this is just my opinion :slight_smile:

Your the first person who suggest runecaster as the final class most say warlock. I forgot the exact reason but runecaster didn’t seem like a good choice for pvp.

I understand that both do well in pvp in the right situation that is why it’s so hard for me to choose atm.

Sir @kris_niam I suggest you choose what best suits you in your taste or style because if you just choose what is right for something but a part of you thinks opposite about it like you feel awkward, you will just play it terribly.
I’m telling you this base on my experience.

I choose Cryokino build because my game style is more on flexibility, defensive, disables, few combos, with great synch in strategy, and utility (whether in own benefit or with other people).
I love AOE high-Damage output but, most wizard with that kind of stuff especially Element and Runecaster class doesn’t have the attributes of the gameplay I like. That’s why I choose to build Cryokino because it is only the closest build that suits me.