Tree of Savior Forum

Wiz 3 atm what should I go next purely for pvp?

hey stormwolf thanks for the detailed reply, i was wondering for pvp like my question above is surespell needed to not get your psychic pressure interrupted? also how well does the subzero shield work in pvp? is it a chance to reflect or always reflects and only physical damage right?

hey @nickknguyen

Iā€™m not really familiar with surespell because my build is wiz>cryoC3>kinoC3ā€¦
However, according to my friend, Surespell is very useful in every situation, and yes it might be useful to Psychic Pressure since PP is chanelling and should be interrupted. One single attack can interrupt PP, so yeah its useful too.

However, in my build, I donā€™t need it. Its just a matter of right positioning. Icewall+ PP combo as always XD
Note in Icewall+PP combo, it has a chance to freeze the enemy too.

Subzero in PvP? oh its very useful in PvP because its a unique defensive spell for a wizard to have. It has 60% chance to free the enemy and reflect damage. It didnā€™t mentioned for Physical damage or Magical Damage only, it simply says ā€œreflect damageā€. Thus, theoretically speaking, any damage will do.

@Stormwolf ah ok so 60% chance of reflecting so theres a chance a musketeer can land a snipe on you still? does the damage reflect fully or partially btw? would u recommend me going kino if i wanted to go full con or should i rely on wiz3>ele3>runecasters high damage to allow me to make full con viable. have you ever tried wiz3 with your kino build? i was thinking cryo3 with kino3 would be much stronger but seems that a lot would pick wiz3 kino3 over cryo. was hoping someone had experience with both

@nickknguyen

Yep! correct! if the Musketeer as a low CON, he will die in his own skill XD

about the damage reflection, Iā€™m not sure if it reflects 100%ā€¦thatā€™s what I want to find out too. But according to other reports, it is 100%. But im still not sure if it is verified.

I havenā€™t tried wizC3>kinoC3 build. I fought one of those build in PvP, but I outsmarted him, and killed him in 5 seconds XD

Iā€™m not saying that my build as Cryokino is stronger than Wizkino, what I am trying to say is it is my style, my gameplay, and it suits me very well, thats why i can say i can play it very well because it suits me.

If you wanna have my opinion, Cryokino has every advantage than wizkino from my point of viewā€¦
Cryokino has every access in both classā€™ skillsā€¦and donā€™t forget Cryokino can freeze you too. wizkino doesnt have that.

One thing i observed from the game, I used to have a characted WizC2, using Surespell will give you guarantee to cast spell without interruptions from attacks
However, even if you have Surespell buff, you can be still interrupted by disables like stun and freeze. I dunno if it is a bug or what but it happened during iTOS not CBT ok?
Thus, once youā€™re freeze, goodluck to that wizkino just as like i did before heheā€¦

Donā€™t underestimate Cryo. They pick wizkino over cryo because they said cryo has a low damage output than Kino. Some people would say that because their playstyle is more on High Damage, and Cryomancers are not damage based style, its more on defensive and utility output; for short, using this build needs patience, and calm judgement in every plays. Well, why not get both of them, and create a strategy of your Maneuvers. With Cryokino, you can outsmart every opponent you have if you know how to play it and how to use it as well :slight_smile: