Tree of Savior Forum

Wings of Vaivora Daily Attendance Event

Collect new rewards every day!

Lot of good stuff :haha:

Jeez all the stuff you have to remember collecting at the end of the day :stuck_out_tongue:

Since this is before you enter the game, I think it’s actually the easiest thing to remember and to collect xD

By quickly scrolling around in the announcement i coudl only find 20 coins to gather but prizes up to 100, what did I miss?

It’s a permanent feature in the game, so you’ll potentially collect 20 a month as a current player.

Save up and buy the more expensive ones.

1 Like

Not need to ever do class unlocks again!?
So how’ll we get the coins after the event?
Or are you saying the attendance is the permanent feature?

It could improve the prizes a little for those who are already in the game (veterans). Who does not play will be able to return with a Token and a Masinios +11 +5 weapon.

While who is currently playing and giving hard to get a recipe and the stuffs to create a raid weapon, does not gain anything.

1 Like

It says in the patch notes that this “event” will be a permanent feature in the game.

So a daily check in event, but I assume they might change the daily rewards around every month. They listed the current rewards for April 2019.

They want to encourage people to come back. It’s more to get returning players than veterans. But it makes sense, if you’re a veteran you already know that playing is always better than not, you miss out on a lot of daily and weekly items/resources if you’re the type of player to take a month off just for the rewards.

2 Likes

Aren’t those returnee weapons also have a 30 days duration and cannot be put into Team Storage? Pretty okay for returnee but not to the point where it is better than being an active player. No need to be jealous for the returnee.

It’s Permanent /20charthing

I’m not talking about the daily rewards. If a person stops playing for more than 1 month, it will not be a raid weapon that will make them stay in the game. She will take advantage of the event and soon will stop playing again.

To appreciate a little who has been playing this whole time is also good sometimes. Imagine they decide to distribute Velcoffer set to those who are coming back, to encourage them to continue in the game.

So assuming we log in everyday. If you get 20 coins per 26 days, you need 130 days to get 100 coins to get that trans stage 5 scroll. Wouldn’t it be much better to not log in for 30 days and get the return player masinios selection box? Although not playing for 30 days sucks…

Edit: They changed the event description, making it clear it starts at the first of each month. Bundled with the description, it’s clear that it was meant to start in April.

However, it would’ve made more sense to just start it next week with the maintenance as an exception (starting on 2nd of April instead of 1st) as to not confuse people into believing the event did start already and therefore their UI was bugged.

Event says

Wings of Vaivora Attendance Rewards April 2019

so I’m guessing it’s not active yet.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

It’s not 130 days. It’ll be 5 months exactly because every month from date 27 to 31 you won’t get anything. It started on first day of the month, not continuously.

And no, not logging in for 30 days gave you Masinios but you missed tons of content. That’s 8-10 Velco cubes. Also events. Also money. Etc. And CMIIW, aren’t those [Event] equip given to newbie and returnee only lasts 30 days? So yeah, playing still better than purposedly inactive for 30 days.

1 Like