Tree of Savior Forum

Will this Solo Paladin build work?

Hi All,

Im faily new to the game and tried a bunch to familiarize myself with the Mechanics of the game.

Now I’ve decided to make a build for myself and wanted to get your opinion if its viable.

I plant to go 4:1 STR/CON

Let me know your thoughts… I mostly play solo that’s why I made this build

Nope.

Lacks healing.

Depends on what are you adding in Rank 7, if you add Priest3 or PD it will work as Healer/Defender (Safty Zone, Barrier and Stone Skin or Healing Factor) but there are better options if you want to be Paladin.

thanks… any links to the better suggestion… more for solo play please

Depends if you want to build an STR Cleric or INT cleric.
STR cleric pretty much have two main paths: Monk or Paladin.
If you want to go Monk, you can pick up Priest on the way or Cleric2 and Diev.
If you want to go Paladin, try to at least pick up Cleric2 and either Krivis or Diev.
INT cleric are limitless, mainly hinges on Krivis and Bokor for leveling and later going to Druid, PD, etc.
Dievs aren’t fixed to a build, they’re mainly utility so you can sneak them into any build.

I’m going Monk for no good reason - I just like the way it works though now and then I kinda want to experience pally. I’m also a solo player though at early levels Priest skills are invaluable for dungeon runs. Even a Priest3 can handle lv90 dungeon as a sole healer.

Give us more details on what you want and we can point you to some threads to read Unfortunately there’s not many gameplay videos so the best you can do is just trust your instincts looking at skill names of the r5-r7 classes.

@acolyte It says in the OP that they want to go STR.

And I mean, it’s not terrible but it’s also not ideal. Paladin doesn’t have a ton of build paths. You can basically go Cleric 2 > Diev > Paladin, or the build you’re going. I think the C2 > Diev build is stronger, but I haven’t personally tried out either.

Edit: I didn’t comment on your stat distribution, but 4:1 STR:CON sounds fine.

@asphidel hehe I was assuming he’s still playing around with builds and just perfectly not sure what he wants.

@noelhonrad83 what @asphidel said above if you want to stay Paladin.

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback, I decided to go full 4:1 STR:CON and went with Cleric C2 and get Diev as suggested by @asphidel , as of the moment its working fine.

Im im starting to get beat up im gonna increase CON a bit.