Tree of Savior Forum

Prist/Pally questions

Hello there,

I am level up a Pally but I have a two big question…

I am into PVE >>> PVP and my idea is be more tanky/support than DPS.

1 - I am spending all my attribute points in SPR 3 CON 1 is it fine? or is there another better configuration
2 - Which class should I chose in RANK 7 Atm I am following
CLERIC>PRIEST>PRIEST>PALLY>PALLY>PALLY> ???

Priest again?.

3- Does the smite scale with some attribute?

4- Could I rest my class and attribute at some poing?
Thanks

1. STR/DEX and a bit of CON
  2. Paladin3
  3. STR
  4. No. You can reset skill points but not class choices or stats.

What level are you and which class rank are you now? Are you on your Priest2 or already Pally2?

Also it’s stats not attributes. Attributes in Tree of Savior are enhancements you can get for your skills learnable from your Master.

I am level 40.

I mean which class I should to choose after Pally 3?

Then what do you think about the followin idea STR 3 DEX 2 CON 1

Thanks

You can reset stats.

[quote=“Keleris, post:4, topic:189116, full:true”]
You can reset stats.
[/quote]Only from stat reset potion from the $50 package, won’t be in TP market anytime soon.

Gyah I misread. After Pally3? You can go anywhere really. You can go Cleric2 for healing, or right now the one of the OP r7 is Plague Doctor, to the point people are expecting getting nerfed.

Reason I asked what level is because Priest2/Paladin doesn’t seem to be favored much, though some people are going that route and doing fine. Usually doing Cleric2 + Diev/Krivis is more preferable.

1 Like

Then… If I am level 200 and I want to delete my Priest circle… Should I create a new char?..WTF

Also why is not useful go for the priest way?

Yes - but if you’re level 200 - congratulations you’ve persevered with your build and don’t need anyone to mess around with your previous class choices :smiley:

Jokes aside, yeah you can’t delete your previous circles - so you just got to live with what you have - just like any other online game.

It’s useful to go Priest - it’s just that your playstyle will involve a lot of buffing and less variety on attacks. And if you’re a sole healer in party, you’ll be expected to be the buffer+healer.

EDIT: Added one more to the first, I forgot that that thread also mentions it too.

1 Like

is it possible to play More off tank support than healer support?

A quick question why is useful to take cleric 2 apart of fade? Is not more useful to have priest buffs (attack critic…

Because you won’t have enough healing power
5 heal tiles vs 10 heal tiles - it makes a big difference when you’re a pally because you double the effectiveness.
There’s nothing wrong with Priest2 - Cleric2 just have better synergy being the defensive support pally is.
The sad truth is - blessing falls off later and you can buy cheap <=2k sacrament scrolls in any main city now for 1h lv10 sacrament

Sure revive is useful - but with Barrier you’ll end up hiding in a turtle shell so might as well increase utility with Diev1’s skills and Cleric2.