Tree of Savior Forum

Will Fletcher 1 be good enough for my A2>QS3>FLETCHER1>MUSK1?

It’s as what the title says. I have been experimenting with some builds (simulation, of course), and have gone through the forums, but haven’t seen any build that incorporates aoe from fletcher into this build, hence the post. Is it viable for cc, aoe dmg, etc? I’m talking about

1. Will it be useful in the late game scene?
  2. Will it affect musketeer much in late game?
  3. will fletcher 1 provide enough synergy between aoe damage skillwise? let’s say the equipments are the same for A2>QS3>FALCON1>MUSK1 build.
  4. As far as I know, I will pretty much enjoy blasting enemies using crossfire, but I wonder if my damage will be low to the point it’s hard to grind later on?

This is the build I simulated

No. Choose your poison: auto attacks or skill spam.

Maybe.

Broadhead bleeds is good and can work well but thats it.

LVL 5 crossfire sux. So, no.

LVL 5 crossfire?? 100% sure.

Attack: 921
Attribute Damage: 0%
Explosion Attack: 100%
Consumes 1 Hail Mary Arrow

vs

Attack: 2039
Attribute Damage: 0%
Explosion Attack: 150%
Consumes 1 Hail Mary Arrow

A lot more base damage, and more 50% in aoe (not the first target).

TL/DR crossfire lvl 5 is useless late game. Even at lvl 10 it tooks too much sp, so you need your party support for a never stop spam. The damage at lvl 15 is pretty good.

Thanks for the info, I see your point. Spamming does require potions though. So besides Ranger1/ A3/ scout1/ falc1 which one is better for pve ?
faconeer’s hovering is good, since it increase aoe too, but I feel that its duration is only useful for bosses, and cant be spammed, so is there any merit for picking other AA oriented classes as well? If so, which one?

Imo, thats the best pve build atm:

The point is:

1 - you need some type of good aoe

2 - you need a good spam skill, with some aoe

3 - you need one or two skill with a good % mod.

The build above have it all, so do a Fletcher C3 build.

if you wanted one for PVE, then it either Archer>Ranger3>Fletcher3 or Archer2>Ranger3>falconer>Cannon…

ofc there may be some other more for pve build

@RaraDeaf noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…

sigh… I just went with QS1 last night. Tell me something please… this musk build, it doesnt have much aoe huh?training will be a great pain in the ass right?

Well the musk build which i know for common is archer3>qs3>musk is great for FARMING with running shot and xbow that add +2 to all qs skill. and maybe running shot gem. since you will be replying on AA(basic attack) so it mostly. as far i know getting to qs3 asap is best way to go and save 5 point before into qs3 for instant max running shot would benefit you alot

and yes… training will be hard but will be worth it once you get to QS3 for running shot =p tho i have yet make one so i wont know how good it is

That one A3 slot is the one that makes me wonder, “which aoe skill is feasible in this slot?” since falconeer does add some aoe to the mix, for musketeer as well. But yeah, I really like the machinegun musketeer build, looks kinda cool even with its limitations

Cant help you with QS3 builds.

Yes. But that my opinion.

Late game musk dont add too much for this “farm” objective.

Yes, thats good. But one qs3 player said that this build falls off late game.

Again, if you want a true aoe power, go for a good flethcer c3 build or a good scout c3 build, or maybe some rare builds with cannon at rank 7 and you will have some good aoe.

1 Like

You have been to bosses right? I haven’t. In your opinion of course, which skills do fletcher/ranger/pve oriented builds use against bosses or dungeon mobs?

You already took Archer c2?

No, I went QS1 first, and planning to go forward with q2>q3. Or should I go with A2 next?

for Ranger, Barrage,Bonuce shot, spiral arrow

for fletcher crosss, magic arrow(it mostly deadly on boss if they stay on it) barbed arrow, bodkin point

for my build which is A1>Ranger3>scout>falconer>cannon… i mostly use blast, cannon shot, barrage, bonuce shot, Steady aim, flare shot xd

[quote=“FLoki, post:9, topic:283694”]
once you get to QS3 for running shot

Yes, thats good. But one qs3 player said that this build falls off late game.

Again, if you want a true aoe power, go for a good flethcer c3 build or a good scout c3 build, or maybe some rare builds with cannon at rank 7 and you will have some good aoe.

I am aware of that but most people i have see with that build just use musk as weapon and do Kneel shot with RS and go pew pew with it most of time for farming and covering fire to take care of mobs if they get closer

for bosses as world boss, Fletcher is most popular for it

If you are more pve oriented and are fine about not focusing dex, you can go for A1 > QS3 > Wugushi 2 > Cannoneer.

Wugushi is a nice class with strong damage, but all the poison dot dmg dont crít at all. You’ll get nice AoE with Wugonk Gu (sry if wrong, dunno remember the name xD) and Pot, but Will keep a good single target dmg if needed. Just remember poison are not good for Pvp and bossing if there are another Wugushi.

I have to say, after watching some (not all of course, I don’t have the time) videos of fletcher builds and QS3>musk build, I have to say that musk build does seem slower in overall mob clearing speed, maybe because of the lack of aoe, i dont know.

@vszalek with that being said, do other class rely on str too or not? I think my musk build rely on str too for AA. I’m currently going with 2:1 str:dex build, with a little con thrown in the mix.

well yea fletcher is fastest in overall mob clearing speed while my build is more of bursting as far i can see…and yea Wugu rely on str…

1 Like

All of them, actually. But I use to see people building Musk around high dex stats plus Archer 2 crít buff. You must be aware that without Archer 2 and with no high dex you’re not getting crits end game.

1 Like

Yeah A2 is currently in my planned build, I was just having concerns about the rank6 class. Maybe I will go falconeer/A3. I think I need to sleep on it though, since deleting my char to go with fletcher again seems painful (God, I hate crystal mine), but I think it will be worth it. Thanks everybody :slight_smile: