Tree of Savior Forum

Will be resetting my 1st char to a support Wiz, what path to take?

I started playing the game 5 months ago and followed a public build on tosbuilds. I always play dps in other games but after playing ToS, I realized I like playing support more. Since this char is already lv273, I won’t have a hard time leveling her if I go full support.

So what are good support wizard builds? I don’t have anyone I play the game with (no friends/guild) so I mostly just do my daily 3 missions and 3 dungeons and that’s it. If this is the content I do, what wizard builds would be ideal for me?

I researched a bit and saw some potential in

1. wiz+pyro/cryo+linker2+chrono3+sage
  2. wiz3+linker2+chrono3 or wiz3+linker+chrono3+sage
  3. wiz+cyro3+chrono3+sage
  4. wiz+pyro/cryo+linker2+thauma2+???+???
  5. ???

Is Sage/Enchnter worth getting at Rank 8? I’m a Sage right now and I don’t see much utility except Missile Hole

Basically, anything that will be useful in dungeons/missions and maybe do some grinding in future content. I’m tired worrying about my damage in the game so I just want to focus on supporting the party. Thanks for all advice :slight_smile:

ET > Depend on your TEAM (Ausrine Meta go Enchanter for more DPS)
Bossing > Need Chrono Build
Solo > If you wanna go solo (grind silver at 145) . I prefer to go wiz3+linker build .this build isn’t that bad in ET too.

About thauma isn’t that good at End game (cuz you lose “PASS” skill)

Idk about future it seem sage will be good at DPS (IMC make them icon red)
and Enchanter seem doesn’t that great support (Yellow icon things)

I am going to become W3 > L2 > A3.

Hope W3 with linker 2 and alchemist circle 3 enough to kill monster in awkening dungeon…

There was a build with kino3>chrono3 in tosbase problem is that path would skip sage, you think sage is that essential to groups? do you think this build would work or do good?

PVP > isn’t that much
Dun / ET / Bossing > isn’t that much with your build.

ps. why you go that build? that surely pvp build

was just checking tosbase for some builds then stumbled upon it, soo this build isn’t that effective when it comes to doing dungeon, ET and grind?

do you mean “isn’t that much” is for the build? or on missing out sage class?

your build is great at PVP. Missing sage is ok.

Me too, I want to reset my wizard. I Have Wiz3>link2>Pyro3/Pyro2>sage in mind. What do you think of this build with Agni necklace in the future?

Also I have Pyro 3 Chrono 3 already, and it’s superior at least for me. But kinda stuck when facing some range mobs, what should i take for rank 8?

but for ET/grind purposes? you think I would still be ok? still new to the wiz class, and I wanted to make a chrono that isn’t meta but would still do good

What about linker3 and chrono3 in the same build? Pretty useful with 100% uptime lifeline

Number 4 is the most efficient and is what you actualy want for a support path. (cryo 3, chrono 3, sage)

How about wiz3 pyro2 kino warlock2? Kino swap is so useful at least for me

Looks like the best would be to go with a linker and a chrono in the same build. Which is better, wiz3>linker>chrono3>sage or wiz3>linker2>chrono3? is missing out on those extra links huge?

Was also considering that but idk if Linker 3 is that useful.

Well when you consider a uptime lifeline, I think it would be damn useful

Why would you pick Wiz3 on a support build?, I mean, quick cast and magic missile are just benefit to increase damage output

linker 3 is mostly used for lifeline, if you are planning to do worldbosses then fletchers will love u.

In that case, I’d be better off dropping it.

I have 2 wiz now. The one I will reset and is at Rank 8 and this new one I’m leveling right now. I want both to be support builds. If you can recommend 2 builds that will help the party, which would be it? One, I suppose s Cryo3,Chrono3,Sage and the other one would be? Both full Con, I suppose? Also, which do you think I should use for my new wiz and the one I should use for reset?

Sorry for all the questions.

If not for that, then is it worth a rank to get it? Since i don’t do much outside of missions and dungeons as I don’t have a guild or friends to do other content with. Is there a good writeup somewhere about how it works since when I read about it, I was a lil bit confused.

If I do this build, what do you suggest I go for my 2nd rank?