Tree of Savior Forum

Will be resetting my 1st char to a support Wiz, what path to take?

Sage is a must for end game, too many missiles + magic.
Linker is very useful all ing rinding and ET (spiritual link).
Chrono is needed everywhere.

I would say Linker Chrono Sage

Pyromancer, if you stack 4 fireballs, link and throw them at the boss you will do 100 hits before they disappear.

So is wiz>pyro>linker2>chrono3>sage good then? Someone said I should consider Linker3 for 100% uptime of Lifeline. What do you think about that?

I’m actually looking for 2 support builds. One I will do when I reset (a rank8 wiz) and one I’m leveling right now. Do you know of another good support build I can do? Or is there another good wiz build I can try with a different gameplay/interesting gameplay?

Thanks!

Is Pyromancer fine even if i go full con and don’t plan on stacking damage? I’m leaning towards this as well.

question, how is spiritual link good in ET? and as archer do you prefer a cryo chrono or a linker chrono?

it doesn’t good.

Lacking of CC(cyro) and Damage boost(Linker / thama build)

even if you have RISE / Gravity pole ,it doesn’t enough

1 Like

Linker ofc, and sharing buff is op, like scout 1 + linker cna cheese so many floors. Cyro is more for elememe.

1 Like

ohhhh noo, should I reset my current cryo chrono then?? I thought linker only good for grinding, since when I party with a cryo my archer, I do get a breathing space when there are so many mobs then cryo casts frost pillar thats why I made mine cryo… whelp

Or you could link mobs together and make them dissapear in an instant :slight_smile:

Cyro chrono is amazing in ovp gvg though

Since 315 dungeon and ET is a race against time. Linker is a better option for that.

1 Like