Tree of Savior Forum

Wich path is the best to solo play dps

I am considering being a monk like many others so lol anyways cleric<priest<priest<diverbirdys<monk <monk<Kabbalist or maybe monk idk so i hope u guys can enlighten me i hope to be more dps like ithers

Half of my words didnt come here so dam- i was thinking something like cleric priest priest diverbirdys monk monk monk or kabbalist i wanto be more of dps so whats the best choice?!

There are many ways you can solo as a cleric.

Cleric/Priest2/Diev1/Monk3 is good, but some argues that 1 rank of Diev is not enough to be used for Monk builds, neither does 1 rank of Priest, so people end up choosing only one of them. Except if you want to sacrifice your rank 7 for Diev2.

That’s not saying it won’t work, it’s just that Priest3 and Diev2 has more fancy stuff they can bring (And if you go Diev2, you can pick Cleric2)

Depends on how serious you are or if you just want to have fun - if you just want to have fun, your build works, take a look at the hundreds of builds (egh) of monk in this subforum.

Other than the big threads like the preliminary guide, check this one thread out

Here’s one for Kabbalist

Thanks for the info i ll be looking into these treads