Tree of Savior Forum

Why we love Tree of Savior~ <3

How is everyone doing today!? :smiley: Good i do hope.

Iā€™m creating this thread today hopefully to bring some happiness to the forums! there is far too much negativity floating around for no good reason~ and i think it would be refreshing to see why people enjoy or love ToS.

Please only post positive notes in here, explain why you love the game, what attracts you to it? :slight_smile:

For me, itā€™s the nostalgia and the gorgeous design of the game. Iā€™ve searched for games where i feel like Iā€™m actually adventuring, like the old school RPGā€™s or MMOā€™s. ToS brings back the feeling of being new again and these are a few reasons of why i enjoy it so much~

What about you guys!? Remember keep it positive :3

13 Likes

I love it because I get to summon Zombies.

I kid you not; Remove the Bokor class from the game and I remove myself from this domain. That is 50% of the reason why Iā€™m here in the first place.

2 Likes

for me, iā€™ve always been partial to Anime style mmorpgs, just preference, and iā€™ve tried out tons and tons of the typical 3D style mmorpgs, none which could keep me hooked for too long and without a MMORPG to play it just feelsā€¦empty.
ToS cought my attention about 2 or so years ago with this trailer:

It just had everything that appealed to me, gorgeous anime style graphics, a vast selection of classes with multiple advancements, arcade action style combat, and so far it does not appear to be p2w either, i know some may argue with me, but as long as whatever enhancing items they have in store is available in dungeons too im fine with it.

I really hope we get to hear something about iToS release / obt / cbt soon, im running out of games i want to play and i dont feel like picking up another mmorpg when i know i will quit it for ToS

9 Likes

I love how IMCgames balance classes by giving every classes their own unique ability, roles instead nerf them, keep turn them into something generic, boring, same xit but different visual effect,ā€¦like most other game studios does (I always hate you, RIOT !!!, You gutted my beloved Sona!!.. You NCsoft !!! and your Aion as well!!!)

It actually made me feel pretty unique and satisfy at same time when I play my favorite build in ToS. If IMC handle all these bugs, it would feel much better.

The music

-I keep listen to ToS BGM everyday, couldnā€™t describe how gorgeous and emotional they are.

Stunning visual with ragnarok point of view

-Perfect for a player who used to love ragnarok like me.

You can summon bosses, yep! Sorcerer is love, Sorcerer is life! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I simply love this game because of its artstyle that reminds me so much of this game

and the class system that reminds me so much of this game

18 Likes

I like the 2.5D design which makes it somehow unique to other mmos especially when it comes to classes and ranks. I mostly dont care which class synergizes with what. I like how you can combine different classes from rank 1-7. And also, there are tons of spells that looks cool which interests me to play almost every class.

4 Likes
1 Like

I love TOS because of the plot.

17 Likes

Iā€™ve always had a thing for actionrpg/rpg games. Some of my childhood favs being Chrono trigger, legend of mana 2 (seiken densetsu 3), Startropics and legend of phantasia.

Needless to say ToS got me with its 2.5D style and class branch system, which really brings me back to SD3 the first game I played with a class system. I couldnā€™t hate this game If I tried :blush:

2 Likes

Everything. From the amazing artstyle. To the BGM. To the character design. To the animations. To the way the little sounds play out as the text is coming in in the chatbox. To the sounds the UI makes when you hover the cursor over it. To the community. To the diverse and rich classes which taught me a lot about different cultures from all around the world. To the lore of world and its design. To the passionate & caring community.

3 Likes

Mostly the class system and the amount of classes that are available, I love it so much. I usually like to play mage classes in games and often when a game only has one of them they might have implemented it in a way I donā€™t really enjoy it and itā€™s kinda frustrating so I like the fact that in this game I have so many options to choose from and some of the classes are so unique and interesting. This game definitely makes me want to play other roles as well.

The grindy aspect of the game appeals to me as well, having a high level that will take a long time to reach instead of being a late game content based game is really nice. The amount of bosses was also something that got me drawn into the game.

Last but not least the artwork of course. Iā€™ve always enjoyed cute graphics it just appeals to me and the beautiful maps are just definitely a plus. I really hope they are working on a huge amount of cosmetic items cause I like dress up. (All that money spent into cute virtual items. :sob:)

7 Likes

I came for the gameplayā€¦ and I stayed for the hats :smiley:

2 Likes

first my english its bad XD
i love the graphic look old game ToS Reminds me Ragnarok online(my first mmorpg)
its some different then ro but its look amazing for me
i like ranks build and status build many games no do its anymoreā€¦
all pepole diverse(ranks.status.equipment.) It is very important for me
bgm its good

i love fight with bosss ToS too many boss and its good for me
cool world bosss and hard (important)

hight levels the max lvl its hight and i love leveling

its very good game overall need some improvements but overall its good game

lets hope its no be very p2w i think its ok if customs give some status but no too much
i be very sed if its be effective and give to pay pepole hight power and free users no have any chance
i will buy from the cash shop some customs and hair its look amazing but i no want too much power from that its be no fun and no fair with free users

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking for a MMORPG that:
priest can be a dps
can level up with simple quests
nice looking
soloable

2 Likes

What Iā€™ve played in the past makes this an obvious pick of mine.Preferably 2D,a ton of class options,technically being able to play solo [although i think it needs more work] but also great benefits to party play to give incentive to be more social.On here at least,a very nice community that I like to be a part of.I still think the game has great potential.

4 Likes

I cant love a game i havenā€™t played, but i played RO (since their beta, yep, that old) and loved that game, never reached max lvl and stoped playing before the new classes started to appear, but i used to love RO and specially loved the art style and grind/collect cardsā€¦ Vitata cardā€¦ trying to get that rlly gave meaning to the name of the dungeon ā€œAnt Hellā€. Anyway, because this game looks like RO but improved in Art style and the action gameplay, i rlly hope that i end loving to play this.

2 Likes

I love the art style and how it reminds me ā€œRagā€ā€¦ I like how build creation is a broad thing, with char status composing, tons of classes for combinations and more intelligent stuff like increase/decrease damage from weapon types and elements. I guess games nowadays are too narrow, getting far from old RPGs.
I only hope for better IA for leveling/aggro mobs. This is the only point that concerns me much besides de bugs (that I bet will all disappear soon)

2 Likes

I didnā€™t play ToS, but i really like this game because:

• it looks like beautiful dream;
  • gameplay is simple(as i saw in videos), but class system let me variety of choices;
  • i really like chronomancer costume.)
    Good luck IMC, you can do this! I(and we all in this thread probably) believe in you.)
2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I loved RO it was my favorite mmorpg back in the day, it was the first one I played as well, that is what interested me when I discovered TOS. Then I discovered same creator and same BGM was in charge of TOS so I was like ā€˜ā€˜where do I sign?ā€™ā€™

Itā€™s been almost 2 years now since I discovered TOS and been waiting to play it in international. Why ?

80 classes, I always pick wizard and this game allows me to become the actual type of wizard I would like to be, no elemental thing but telekinesis, psychick powers, dark powers, summon allies, etc, also if you decide to play a healer you can solo, you can be dps healer is not just healing everyone and taking critics like most of mmoā€™s

TOS brings back the ā€˜ā€˜exploringā€™ā€™ fact of an MMO and the mistery, the discovery, the magic a true MMO should have, just like RO did. You feel free as well, the gampley is great, the BGM is priceless, so much I would rather play listening to the gameā€™s music instead of muting it and playing a normal playlist. The art is so vivid and beautiful, the maps as well, the monsters are interesting, the boss fights and world boss fights are exciting, the amount of different types of bosses (and classes) is surreal. The companions are great (even tho I wish my wizard class could be mounted instead of walking all the time) I know there will be so much customization in the future and that also makes me happy. I know not everyone is a fan of how the guild system will work in TOS but I am, I like how they want to make you take an effort for the things you want/need. I love how great it is to actually be exploring a map or grinding and find nice things (items, exp cards etc) The game has so many things going on together that it trully makes it fun and beautiful. Ever since I discovered TOS I knew it was the game I was always looking for to play for years and years to come.

And last but not least, I love the Dev team, the staff of the game and also the community. Very helpful community towards other members providing information, translation and support. TOS community is nice, warm and welcoming unlike other games communities I have encountered in the past. the Dev team and the staff are great, always putting hard work in TOS and listening to our demands and suggestion to make the game better for everyone, they care and show interest in the opinions of the community.

And that is why I love TOS :slightly_smiling:

5 Likes