Tree of Savior Forum

Why untradable Equipment

Then another question, did person that you traded with used a token and had any trades left? Do note that beginner’s package 15-day token comes with 0 trades available.

@nizidr
not sure about the other guy but what i’m sure of that if you have token and trades left in it you can trade items with potential left if zero you can’t

thats not the case if the other party doenst have token enabled or doesnt have trades left. In such trades ALL items become untradeable regardless their potential left.

Both players need to have a token for the item to stay tradeable.

@Feena
i didn’t read that and if it’s there then i’m wrong this time and will change the post name i did post a ticket and waiting on it

So if two people aren’t tokens any item they trade becomes untradable forever? That apply to Materials and etc too?

@nizidr
thx for the info mate i guess i have to read all IMC news and other things to be updated

Materials, recipes and consumables will become untradeable in any case because they have only 1 hidden potential that is depleted after trade preventing re-selling.

well, let me poke you again then, just for fun:

Well that’s lame ;/ Not a very user friendly game.

but still it’s not fair if the guy who get the items i mean Equipment and have token and trades can’t trade or sell them

@nizidr
and don’t take it to heart you know what i mean and i bet you do feel how i was feeling about it back then

but it prevents market over-saturation and market manipulations to some extent. So its not as bad as you think it is.

Well I had some ultra rare materials I wanted to xfer to my other character to craft something and I now see that isn’t possible. Tokens aren’t obtainable at the moment and I don’t really have much interest in things like that. My video game ADHD is too strong to bother with subs since most of the time will be wasted so I’d prefer buying permanent things and the account storage is only tied to sub. All the restrictions to this game are really frustrating.

I don’t think that quote actually works for this situation.

then how about:

1 Like

Dang. Guess I’m only trading friends for now.

You can see on the trade window whether they have token enabled or not, just saying.

trading window doesnt say if they have trades left or not.