Tree of Savior Forum

Imc don't give a shit about hackers

more trolls and white knights

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

oh no. fee fi fo fum, here comes giant @PrinceMark .

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

it can be somewhere else if you know what i mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

on the side note to OP:

Not all of us are trying to be white knights here. It just simply that none of us have ever heard such a hack/glitch or whatever is before.

i just love how white knights jump to defend IMC when they can’t read or don’t know what’s going or how the games system are
just to be the white knight and shine

@PrinceMark the trolls and white knights are not meant to you mate

1 Like

@fairyflamer7 REALLY LOL and the multi hit - run speed teleport hack came out in EA ??? you dont know about it ??? funny

I’ll be frank to you… Don’t be such an Ahole.

Why don’t you atleast buy brains on the market first.

If I where in your place, I’ll press F12 then consume a crystal to revive and let him kill me again. before I report.

how about you go back there find that guy and do that? :smirk: :smirk:

@keruchan_0 when he killed me i got mad and didn’t think about it so am i wrong if i ask them to see the system log to confirm ??

So you died, got too angry to “think” then came to assumptions of hacking / PKing.

Sounds like you let your emotions get to you and didn’t see what really happened and are now on the forums making a complete fool out of yourself.

@FlanFlan
i am human after all not a troll like you ofc ill be angry and not a foll to try to defend IMC
when they can easily say we will check it out and see and they didn’t why ???

you don’t order them like that without evidence. have you been on court? do you think every-time someone throws an accusation they go out and investigate? it is your job as an accuser to provide evidence or probable cause before they do the investigation.

how about you go back there just like I said so you can provide an evidence.

please continue.

@nizidr i guess you are blind did i say i want my gems back ???
we all know if yo die and didn’t get back fast you they will vanish and lose your gems but if someone killed you and took them ??? what’s that

Anyone who doesn’t agree with you is a troll and a white knight? I only agree with things that are backed by evidence and a clear and concise argument being made to support said-evidence.

All I see here is you raging on the forum calling people trolls and white-knights for not agreeing with your baseless claims.

1 Like

@nizidr
im not joking here but for real do IMC pay you to die trying defend them ???

The high level guy probably used a red orb to troll you. That’s probably how you died. I doubt it was hacks… Unless you got proof. Imc isn’t going to pop in here and hand it to us.

@FlanFlan
a troll/white knights who know how the games system run and there’s hacks out there and still ignore it all just to defend the game

Sure.
Proof: The latest announcements by IMC

@Cheezyshooter
so if a player ARE humans and got angry/mad and didn’t think right at that moment they are wrong when the game log still can proof it