Tree of Savior Forum

Why untradable Equipment

Dang. Guess I’m only trading friends for now.

You can see on the trade window whether they have token enabled or not, just saying.

trading window doesnt say if they have trades left or not.

look at this thread

Veteran’s pack includes token.
beginner’s pack, if you have at least 3TP left over from a previous TP purchase. (190 TP from pack, 5 “free” TP, 3 leftover TP.) also includes bonus 15 day token (but no trade limit increase.)

I don’t consider that a rational option. Waiting for rock hard raw TP.
Although I wouldn’t buy a token anyways just to trade items between characters. That’d be silly. Unless it was a permanent unlocked feature afterwards. I’ve been spoiled by GW2’s massive amounts of unlimited QoL features and account wide services.

it’s -an- option. if you like the stuff being offered in the packs, then it’s a good option. or at least it’s slightly cheaper than buying TP and buying all the contents separately.

if you buy the vet pack now, it’s like getting 2 tokens, since you can buy another with the 99TP refund after june 7th.

but what if you buy said pack AFTER June 7th. How does it compare to beginners’ pack with its 190 TP?

[quote=“tzxazrael, post:27, topic:281864”]
or at least it’s slightly cheaper than buying TP and buying all the contents separately.
[/quote]But players usually dont need all the crap that packs offer. It is there just to inflate price of a pack.

Considering the only reason I’d want a token would be to get the TP refund it wouldn’t make sense anyways and I’d just buy the 190 that comes with useless stuff idc about. :slight_smile: But that’s a lot of money for a skill reset.

this i’m not sure. -hopefully- they will drop the price of the vet pack to account for the drop in price of the token.
or something else, in a similar line, like add more enchant scrolls or something.

this is actually the stuff that sells the most in cash shops, because it makes the games more convenient, and it’s just so cheap!
meanwhile, it’s still useful, even if you’re the sort of player who normally doesn’t -need- it.

new characters love the XP tome; it makes a significant impact on the XP they earn. (due to xp bonuses being -additive- and other factors, it is rather insignificant for high level characters.)

everybody dies sooner or later; soul crystals make it that much easier to get going again.

mega’s for telling everyone on the server what an idiot you are (lol), and warp scrolls to get there to show them in person…

like you said, nobody -needs- these things, but they’re all convenient.

well, skill resets don’t come for free, and all the reasons i listed above about the various items being convenient, even if they aren’t necessary.

still i get your point, i was hoping they’d be priced more along the lines of the founders’ packs… so maybe 20 for beginner’s, and 30 for vet’s, and that’s -before- the reduced price of the token. but i guess the “too good to be sensible” deals had to end eventually.

If they dont have trades remaining it shows “Token Disabled”