Tree of Savior Forum

Why TEAM isnt transfered?

Because they didn’t say anything about not playing after that time.
So i just keep playing and do some dungeon.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie
Please Have A LOOK, I NEED HELP, this is my current situation at sea(telsiai) where is my char?

MY CHAR REQUEST FOR TRANSFER , BUT NTG HAPPEN AND I GO SEA SERVER AND SEE AND THIS HAPPEN
,my char at klapedia is gone

Can you not contaminate every thread with your shitposting? Seriously it’s annoying.

The deadline is already PAST.
And the people here are talking about a legitimate and SERIOUS problem that their teams weren’t transferred, even though all transfers are supposed to be complete as of today.

Can I get your team name?

Your character is still on the database, so this seems to be a new problem. I’ll have the support team examine your case.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie

TEAM name: Cookiez

Love you <3

omg , that mean i missed today dungeon? and how long it will be fix, OMG

@Staff_Julie

Don’t worry, there are x3 dungeon reset voucher for you.

Btw, I think it is more efficient if you open up a thread for this problem, then post up a format for people to raise the issue, rather than deal 1 by 1.

Example:

It has come to our attention that certain teams have not been successfully transferred. Please use the following template to describe your problem:

Team Name:
Description:

We will resolve the issue. Compensation TBA

Would be far more efficient. Just a suggestion :upside_down:

2 Likes

Sad lyfe
Welp I guess jobs really have to be complicated at times :frowning:

1 Like

TEAM name: Cookiez

I hope everything will be ok, my guild members wait on my Templar to be transfered :blush:

EDIT: sry I try to reply to your post Julie :open_mouth: Im still learning about this forum functionality

@Staff_Julie , if my problem is solve , please notify me or got any problem please tell me… and can i request for extra dungeon reset coupon =P since mine got the problem …

Cheer up. Most of us are used to slow exchange of information when playing Korean developed games. Thanks to you that delay is not weeks, months or years like it would be if there was some European publisher in between.

I’m sure most players are really pleased with your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

actually already transferred. the ticket wrote unanswered doenst mean it isn’t transferred.

Oh toxic boy, don’t go to SEA please.

1 Like

how old are you? 2? kids

I for one agree with you on that.

Are you being bully all the time in your real life?
Mr Internet Gangster.
2016 Most Racist, Toxic Player achieved.

1 Like

Julie, i didn’t get my transfer either i am pretty sure i met all the requirements but i just realized i left something in my mail ;/ is there anyway i can still get transfered?

Team name : Ryu

Trying to go to Telsilai from Klaipeda.

I want to be awash in a sea of asian ladies : (

viet, just shut up and stop spamming threads.