Tree of Savior Forum

Why IMC should provide skill/stat resets due to the latest patch

Anyone that disagree with this bs is an inflamatory douche from your pov and you want us to take you seriously? Get a job, 88 tp is not expensive.

1 Like

I’m uncertain if you are actually encouraging me or you are just being sarcastic. :disappointed:

Skill and Stat restats when significant changes come about are more then fair to request.

They really shouldn’t change things as fundamental for instance as stat base effects.

3 Likes

I wasn’t trolling you. You should quit this game; our mentalities are mutually incompatible. What we want out of games isn’t the same. If you win, I’m the one who quits. If I win, you quit. It’s that simple.

Your constructive counter arguments about a game mechanic are personal attacks and you REALLY think i’ll waste my time writing walls of text? What a joke.

One possible (and cool) solution, could be a skill reset potion for the circle changed with time limit.

Let me give an example by this example:

The heavily changed class right now is the priest with the blessing buff.

Give a skill reset potion to EVERY character that have a priest on its build.

This Skill reset should only apply to the priest class. Not the entirety of the character.

Plus, It should have an expiration date to prevent priests that don’t want to change their builds keep them for other purposes.

I guess this should be the correct treatment for every heavily changed mechanic in a class.

2 Likes

The event is giving us TP, we will eventually have enough to buy a skill reset potion from the TP shop.

The case is, we shouldn’t expend our TP to fix our build with changes the game decided to make.

Not like we bought this tp. It was given. Wasnt it what the guy was claiming “give us TP so we can decide what to do”, so, here it is.

Giving TP isn’t the same as saying, “You need TP to fix the bologna we caused, so we are going to really give you nothing in a bunk attempt at getting you to play the game for miserable prizes.”

Remember that analytical side we talked about earlier, buddy? :smiley:

Well… again ppl are missing the point. Its not about give us free stuffs, its about give ur player base a way to acommodate after big changes w/o the need to reroll and waste more time till imc resolves to do another big patch.

1 Like

His point is. Imc should (MUST) give people a way to reset their stuff for EVERY buff/nerf patch. The same class reset logic behind it, people want to be on the top tier every damn time.

Inb4 scavenge challenge day 14 gives a skill reset potion as secret prize.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m not doing the event, because I’m not playing the game. Again, this is a moot point unrelated to the issues I pointed out.

HAHAHAHA I KNEW IT! On the FIRST DAY this event started I said here “Oracle mode on: one of these rewards maybe is a reset potion. But people wont play, will not recieve the reward and will cry here about it”.
You casual are so predictable.

Edit: why these changes bother you so much, you’re not even playing the game.

This thread is about skill/stat reset. Not circle reset.

My apologies for asking a game company to treat the players playing its game with courtesy or respect. :V My bad. I forgot that the “casual” term is dependent on how well a game company treats its players.