Tree of Savior Forum

Why i vote for a wipe

It’s no use arguing with these people.I fully agree with you and if it happened,I would do the same method to get a refund.It’s not that hard,my bank would probably look no farther than the sheer mass of angry people doing the same thing and agree to it.

But we know what’s going to happen anyway,so I say flag anyone you see spreading misinformation and move on.About all we can do.

Yeah I’m just about done with this thread. Ultimately, we will have to wait and see. Demanding wipes isn’t going to make it happen. Honestly, if everyone just left this topic alone, it would have never gotten as big as it did.

sigh… as iof they would wipe… like if the game did not get enough shi.t everywhere yet… let those idiots keep talking.

Probably true like i said player dissatisfaction is a real concern.

Its not and you saying it over and over isn’t going to make it so.

Demanding? I didn’t demand anything, nor ask for ppl to want a wipe. The post is telling you why I want a wipe and why I think wipe can help solve our problems.

You’re probably the most annoying person in this forum… Can you stop spreading hate, misinformation and useless replies?

He’s annoying?

You’re the one who made this thread and came out swinging, stating that anyone who doesn’t want the wipe is selfish.

Grow up.

1 Like

I didn’t read every single post. But let me just say this.

Wipe Silver & non-equipped items = fine.
Wipe levels = NOT fine.

Make everything equipped non-tradable.

That way many peoples won’t mind that much. And it does reset economy.

1 Like

The fact that I can debunk your arguments and stand by my ideas with a solid arguments, facts and explanations. That doesn’t mean I am bashing ppl, every serious reply players made I came with a solid and serious answer.

But for you and your kind (Troll) I don’t have much patience…

Thank you, great suggestion, doesn’t solve everything but if we manage to find a middle term, it’s better to make everyone happy than solve every single problem.

:heart: +1

Debunk this:

Your first post, you called anyone who didn’t agree with you selfish.

To hell with arguments, you went and insulted people straight-on. And I’m the troll? I already quoted an IMC representative who stated there would be no wipe.

1 Like

Being selfish is not the same as being a bad person, some times in life being selfish is the right call.

Everyone here is being selfish, they are afraid of losing everything because a bunch of azzholes wanted to exploit the game. They’re not bad ppl, but still I think we should put that aside if represent making a better game for everyone. You have to stay positive, it’s only 2 weeks, you can get there in no time and maybe we can get a event to help climb back up…

Yeah, um, despite what I said before, I’m going to have to say, “■■■■ it.”

If there’s a wipe, I’m leaving, and I’m not coming back. And that’s not because I lost a level 60-something character that I have yet to embrace the entirety of the game with. It’s because that a company went back on their word and wiped the slate clean without trying anything else. And like a bunch of other people said, it’s likely not going to stop there, if wiping the slate is their first choice.

Every time something bad happens, it’ll be a wipe.

Someone dupes silver: wipe.

Someone illegally purchases TP: wipe.

Someone stubs their goddess-damned toe: motherfucking wipe.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go slam my head into a brick wall about forty thousand times, so I can get the sick idea of wiping the slate clean and being selfish because I disagree out of my mind.

If will give wipe, please notify immediately. I do not want to waste time in the game

IMC pls

Play on the new servers released after the early access.
I do not think you can change server easily. Problem solved?

This whole game and early access has been a ■■■■■■■ waste of time. So since they’re NOT doing a wipe and the whole goddamned community has gone to ■■■■ between the shitty Brazilians and the shitty North Americans always fighting, I’m leaving anyways. Go fist yourselves unless this game and community change.

I’m not wasting another ■■■■■■■ hour of my life for some stupid Spearhead anymore when all of these shitty bots take the shitty 1 in 6 chance I have at killing the ■■■■■■■ mob every 10 minutes that it respawns.

Great ■■■■■■■ job community.

Great ■■■■■■■ job IMC.

You all suck

1 Like

I vote for a wipe, providing IMC brings back all the FP freebies and the compensations they gave and I could retain my silvers and items/equips plus… a decent exp. rate up event where I could level my character faster, to where it is now, in a single monster kill.

No ■■■■ that. I put in a lot of time and effort leveling my characters and do not want to sit there doing it all over again because you guys have hurt feelings.

Dont force everyone to get a wipe because of the things some people are doing.

You may be fine with it, but im not.

1 Like

They couldn’t do that as weeks passed since and nothing has been done to correct the statement. (even tho they apparently knew it wasn’t right if we follow your thinking they still let it slide and let it impact their player base. They waited until the very last moment: being brought to court, to say that it is indeed a mistake made by a junior member of their staff who happens to be one of the main spokesperson?) No offense but did you study or graduate law school? This is an extremely easy case to win and paperwork will be enough… Anyway, you’re right about one thing, it’ll be costing.

Voting for a wipe would mean that entire reason to get it for a head start…is…worthless.

Meaning that people who bought it just to play early are now ■■■■■■.

So they might as well do partial refunds to full refunds due to that kind of advertising being retroactively false.

2 Likes

In first place, voting for a wipe would mean that there is a vote going on, kids just being delusional here.