Tree of Savior Forum

Why i quitted the game, today

Still end game content from ToS is not entertaining compared to WoW or other MMOS. Yes in every MMO, after a while you get bored because content is always the same and new content take time to come into the game. But in ToS you get instantly bored, because nothing is really entertaining in this game from my POV, except theorycrafting and grinding (and at some levels there are no maps to grind…).

A grind game with a lack of grind content -_-".

3 Likes

PvP has the potential to become endgame where you don’t ever get bored, but the current PvP has all sorts of problems

So, you do dailyes and TBL than play other games? This is the main problem from the OP-quiter.

main difference being, ya know, me not quitting

1 Like

Same. I quit about a month or two ago for the same reasons. I want to play the game, not afk my way to victory.

This much, too many people out there trying to defend TOS while the facts speak from themselfs.

There are too many games out there outside of WOW that have such features, also im not saying that all of them should be added ASAP but slowly over time.

We dont have to go too far to look for an example, RO was a solid game just by WoE alone but they decided to introduce BG, wich was super succesful because it gave people something else to do instead of farming/boss hunting/hat quests or just waiting for WoE. Games that dont evolve get boring over time and as soldatazurr said, TOS “endgame” content its pretty much a mindless farm for no reason at all, if there were hard raids or dungeon dificulty modes i would understand the urge to get the best weapons ASAP, but currently we have solomiki and that’s it, im not going to talk about TBL because balance its out of hand and we know that.

All on all i like TOS a lot but that doesnt make me blind to the actual facts, its sad how day after day most of my friends lose their will to keep playing the game due to not finding a real reason to play (wich its understandable).

I love TOS but we need alternative content ASAP, its that hard to understand?

1 Like

I quitted tos 1 month ago, still dont miss it :X

3 Likes

This game gets really boring when you realize you’ve done the same exact thing multiply days, for months.

Most of the content feels like suffering.

• Uphill
  • Saalus
  • ET
  • DPK farm

It’s just… so…

Boring.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.