Tree of Savior Forum

Why does CH1 keep on crashing still?

This is a thread about channel crashes. Why bring up an issue that isn’t a channel crash?

1 Like

Anything related to it, I got kicked in the channel which gives me similar things on a channel crash.

refreshed buffs, no cm debuffs, etc.

also right now there are people actually supporting bots because of channel refresh/crash which makes their base camp die.

1 Like

But it’s not the same thing. If your individual game decided to disconnect you to server select or character select and the game did not crash, I’m going to argue the issue is with your connection to IMC’s servers, not IMC.

This has literally never happened to me after hundreds of CMs, and if it was a server issue, your party would have disconnected as well.

1 Like

Apparently, not only me.

My party understands this as well since this is also happening to one of our shinobis, so I placed this question too

1 Like

Individual class functionality would not disconnect you; it would either error the client and crash it or crash the channel. You would only disconnect if IMC had special logic to disconnect you when they catch a lua exception, which they don’t.

1 Like

Yep, looking for an explanation regarding this then, thanks.

Finding more people with the issue since we’ve been having this a lot on sea server.

Mostly Shinobis.
I have two other shinobis facing the problem too.

and @crevox, about my shinobi disconnecting, that’s not the shinobi problem I was talking about. It’s the fact that I do not get the cm debuff after disconnecting, I think you misunderstood.

1 Like

I’m going to write a letter to the FDA regarding Ch1 constantly crashing because it’s giving me diarrhea and mood swings.

3 Likes

I was trying to stay on topic. I’ll just go since you want to turn this into your own tech support thread of issues.

Either way, it’s fruitless to report errors like this when we’re approximately 3 days from a major version update. Any or all of these could be fixed at that time. This is even more true since you really want to believe this a shinobi issue, and it’s a major patch for shinobis.

1 Like

yeah, sorry, but I don’t mind, as you see I also welcome people talking about desyncs because it’s a bit related. Doesn’t have to be the same issue.

I’m looking for other people who aren’t shinobis and getting the issue(after a forced disconnection/channel kick and not getting cm debuff), to shut this issue down too.

1 Like

I had the same problem in today’s CM too. And I don’t play shinobi.
I desync’d at stage 3 and relog, came back with a ‘‘End challenge’’ debuff @_@ This is the first time I encounter this issue.
P.s, I play chapkri

1 Like

We have the same problem, though a different case. I didn’t get an end challenge debuff, interesting.

1 Like

did you lose all your buffs after you disconnected?

1 Like

Nope, my buffs were refreshed in fact, same duration as when I entered the map

1 Like

It’s better to avoid doing CM on Sausys ch1. For some reason, it’s always lagged or causing desynchs. Orsha ch1 is broken for several days too.

by chance when you get desynched, can you reconnect in the same cm? Are you playing shinobi? People with this problem of not getting “End challenge” debuff after re opening the game seems to be shinobis only, so far.

Need to know if non shinobis are getting it too.

Nope, I have no specific issues when I play with my Shinobi. This is happening with any character. Not always, but frequently. Yesterday, me and my guildies started CM on Sausys Room 9 ch1 and there were no monsters spawning. We tried to log in again and re-enter at the same time, but it was bugged anyway. That was a weird bug that occurred yesterday, but the latency is always higher there, sometimes the game completely freezes for a few seconds or until we log in again, but the chat still works. We’ve been doing CM on the beach maps because of those issues. Zeteor Coast when we go with characters lvl <357 or Epherotao Coast.

Meanwhile, on Orsha ch1, the issue is about the server not responding. Either our character gets stuck when trying to buy buffs or repairing our gear, we can’t see the team storage contents, etc.

Ah no, just the issue of “end challenge” debuff, it really feels weird, none of my other characters get it anymore, just my shinobi and my shinobi friends. I really find that weird.

But yes, every character experiences desyncs, just not the missing end challenge debuff which was supposed to help me reconnect.

But looking at Producer_san’s screenshot, it’s much worse. You lose your run with end challenge db and can’t reconnect, no more CM runs.

My fencer shinobi had this “no end challenge” bug several times in a row and earned 4m just by doing cms and getting desynced/kicked/

Producer_san’s case: Normal desync. Doesn’t lose run normally but stuff happens. I forgot the exact criteria but it seems their team cleared the Boss and finished the Stage so they couldn’t reenter. (EDIT: Then I dunno. ><)

Lostac’s case: Server-side connection closing/kick. The buff saving procedure isn’t executed (reverts to last saved state), it’s not a natural disconnection.

1 Like

They waited for me and didn’t killed the boss though @_@ when I came back there’s no option to re-enter, but an “End challenge” debuff appears on my buff bar…

1 Like

Thought this was about channel 1 crashing not shinobi.