Tree of Savior Forum

Why does CH1 keep on crashing still?

Did this only start recently with latest updates? Seems your Fencer is doing something it shouldn’t and getting kicked and/or triggering a server-side condition where it kicks you due to unexpected client behavior (like too many hits at once or things like these).

EDIT: Something might have changed lately then, thanks o:

All my characters can get it, it just so happened that my fencer got a desync spree once.

Happens to my guildies too and we find it annoying and risky to do cm6/7 despite knowing we can do it. We just don’t want it to fail due to disconnection.

I think CM reconnection shouldn’t be tied to the debuff.

It started 2 weeks ago I think

3 Likes

Make sense but not necessarily it is lua. Ipf is just the format of the file, there are XML and other things there other than lua.

The hot patch can be made in almost any language, c++ you just have to know how to do that (can be easier on lang like erlang )

Desync happens mostly in towns and instanced DGs (including CM). There’s not a day that I don’t experience it.

Someone joining the party does cause a very brief “freezing” but it doesn’t really cause desync nor crash on my end. Desync just happens randomly. Already tried with no addons.

I would blame it on my connection if I could, but I couldn’t see any sense in doing so because things wasn’t like this months ago. I also know it’s not just me because I’ve been in a lot of parties and even guildies saying they have to relog due to desync.

There’s also this which I only experienced very recently:

4 Likes

I know someone who’s been experiencing that too (CM refreshes but can’t re-join).

1 Like

looks like the server sprung a chemical leak

3 Likes

You invaded the monters disco party… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Thats cute but not new!
Check this out
:distinguished:
1st from beginning of the year

2nd from beginning of the last year

3 Likes

Creepy… :scream:

Happened with me once, but I imagined it was my computer, not the server (on a really nice trip, judging by those screenshots… :crazy_face:)

1 Like

That looks like Kepa hell heaven to me.

2 Likes

Same, I’m a Druid with 275k hp, I can solo uphill without ever killing a monster and give 0 shits, except for when the bug happens and I get perma frozen/silenced. For this reason, if I wanna run uphill I have to actually find a party or at least one other person who can survive in the sea of monsters.

How many Druids does it take to screw in a light bulb? 2, 1 to screw it in, and 1 to watch her do it because game companies are too far from flawless.

1 Like

Have you tried rolling around in it so you glow?

3 Likes

The saviors are partying hard! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

The game memed itself. Kepa quality!

2 Likes

Definitely. I have played for a year now, never experienced any desynch until the end of last December, now it’s constantly happening.

Exactly. One person experiencing desynchs = connection problem. Everyone (well a lot of people) experiencing desynchs = change in the code.

1 Like

Note that it’s not always ch1 crashing. We had a funny episode this weekend in Fedi with ch1 + ch2 crashing on ALL maps, ch3 being unavailable and many people stuck with chars in limbo (since most maps only have ch1 & ch2 available).

Nice, I got kicked from the channel into loading screen without any disconnection message, now I can’t reconnect to CM again. I wouldn’t mind failing alone but this affects my whole party.
:tired:
Is this a shinobi thing? Happens a lot to my fencer and doppel, rarely others (once zealot?)

don’t mind the party name, happens when tampon is the leader, lol.

When a proper report is done about this, I hope IMC gives compensation to my members. But I’m not sure if they can give compensation with these things.

My pardoner and squire buffs got refreshed as you can see

1 Like

You’ll also notice that you don’t have the CM cooldown debuff. This is typical if the channel crashes during a CM, so you can go again. There is no compensation required as this is technically a benefit for you.

Yes, I explained this a few posts ago, also

Compensation for my members, not me.

They failed cm without main dps.

1 Like