Tree of Savior Forum

Which main class will you choose to play at iToS?

what’s the pvp system now anyway? or what might it be like in the future?
do u get a reward for pvp, or is it just rankings?
i’ve only seen 5v5 and 2v2 pvp but what’s the difference?
also for GvG what do u get for winning?

to me physical rewards for pvp is necessary for me to build a pvp character

doppel c2 is strong i can agree. but if really compare to DPS classes, hehehe…

lol have u even BEEN to the chapel?

why me has to related to cleric? and what made you think i didn’t?

Cleric with Cleric 2 > Diev 3 > Sadhu 2. May or may not be optimal, but that is what I’m curious to test.

wut can u rephrase that lol, no offence

even FS doesn’t have any single issue at chapel too.

who is FS? fwefsdfsdfdsfsdfs

FS is full support cleric.

As someone who both played iCBT2 and followed kToS updates, I’ll still be maining Swordsman for iOBT. Like some people above, I just enjoy melee classes, even if it’s not top meta post level 200. I also don’t like to take risks with classes that I haven’t played before, namely Cleric, Wizard and Archer.

To add to that, there is no other melee class in the game, like Thief in RO, so there isn’t much of a choice in the matter.

oh well there are some fs but im gonn abe a dps/support

@Kyraks, please get proper swordman guides for building correct DPS build from the experience krToS players. @Autentist has some guides out there, you can check with him. hope you get it right, don’t follow my footstep at krToS. good luck.

I have that covered already - as I said, I follow kToS updates. I know what I am in for, and I am waiting to see if iToS has further balance changes that will affect the classes.

You might want to note that you do sound somewhat condescending toward prospective Swordsman players though. Like me, not all Swordsman players are uninformed and don’t keep up with the latest updates - some of us just like the class for what it is instead of how strong it is.

good for you. hopefully in near future they will make the classes balance and buff those which are weaker.

I’m planning on going swordsman from the get go. If when i start leveling up and I start to not like it, mage would probably be my second pick.

I have no idea whats strong, and whats weak. I’m going with what feels right. and if it stops feeling “right”, im gonna pick something else.

There are so very many combinations I just can’t see just blindly following what other people tell you they have tried and what works for them. Im weird, what works for some people, i friggin hate, and vice versa.

want to play wiz but my ping is so high so gonna play swordman or cleric haha

The Chapel we were talking about refers to this thread about general Cleric build discussion.

If you had “been to The Chapel” ie. you read through all that 400+ posts, you would know that a great portion of Clerics are planning on going for offensive builds, whether that be STR based offence or INT based magic DPS.

regardless how cleric becomes a DPS, the classes still do some supports. is either major supports or minor support.

I will never spare my heals, neeveeer.
nah jk
I was trying to explain to you why more than one people asked the same Q about you going to the chapel.

/20 charas