Tree of Savior Forum

Which main class will you choose to play at iToS?

please have a vote, let us see which class has most population in iToS.

http://strawpoll.me/7195531

I’m actually split between swordsman and cleric. The others don’t really interest me TBH. Maybe because I haven’t looked to far into them.

This is how its looking right now lol. I like it. even though there are only 8 votes…

personally, this is how i think:

swordman: mostly players from existing iCBT2, some hardcore fans.

wizard: players who love nice DPS and CC, players who followed krToS updates

archer: players who love high DPS, players who also followed krToS updates

cleric: players who loves support most of the time

“support” :smirk:

/soon

with swordsman recent nerfs im a bit reluctant on choosing swordsman.
archers seem nice but only for boss killing. they dont seem too good with mobs or party play.

even in icbt2 i was the type to focus only on one character even if i wanted to play more. if i started a new character i would have to go through the same plot (well i guess there’s the new town), and i could earn more money with a higher lvl character. I might make 2 characters max. but I have 13 builds im considering now.

im just not sure if soloing dungeons give more money or if fighting world bosses for cubes give more money. that will probably decide which class i would main.

does icewall+pp wiz, QS archer, or wiz3elem3 wiz deal more dps for world bosses?

even skyliner and cyclone not nerfed, many innocent iCBT2 players do not aware what happened at krToS (lv200-lv280). they will find out one day. swordman only does very very average attack at end game. i will expect to hear some disappointment voice very soon :smiley:

i am still surprise that archer is relative lower choice among because the iCBT2 players do not have latest update on classes change perhaps?

there’s no real forum thread on the recent patches where people can find it easily.
archer has very good dps, but only single target.
i think rangers steady aim got buffed recently.

not really, my friend. if you are talking to QS c3, yes it is single object target. archer c3, ranger c3, sapper c3, wugushi c3, fletcher c3, they are all good at AOE.

I think QS buff is too good, especially when paired with kneeling shot.

oh nvm steady aim got nerfed to 20% but duration is 10 seconds.
either Archer2>QS3>falconer/rouge>musket
or Archer2>QS3>ranger1>musket

ranger 1 is 10% att dmg is 10% growth
ranger 2 is 15% att dmg which is 5% growth
ranger 3 is 20% att dmg which is 5% growth
so ranger 1 gives the most dps boost i think
is 10% dmg increase good enough for 1 rank in ranger? idk
since uptime is 10 sec/25 sec that’s less than 5% dps

falconer for aoe snipe, rouge for pvp
archer3 for +163 attack speed

it’s true archer and ranger have aoe skills.

i think archer2>QS3>archer3>musket has the highest single target dps in the game

i am not talking about archer different builds :smiley: seriously, iCBT2 players should have the updates with what have being happened at krToS. so many iCBT2 players still think swordie is the best class among :smiley:

I think they haven’t been to The Chapel.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

wizard is no doubt one of the best DPS and crowd control ability class.

Swordsman. Still don’t care about the fact that Swordsman doesn’t scale as well as Wizard into late game. It’s fun to be melee for me.

1 Like

nice spirit and good luck :smiley:

let them play swordies…

ill make an
archer main (pve focused, male)
wizard sub (pvp focused, female)
cleric (female) depends on if i have time and if there is an op class path.
or a second wizard pve focused.

what are good solo dungeon builds for wizard and archer?

i also have some interest in making a fencer… but im not sure how good it will be end game

it is hard to tell which is better between wizard and archer. each has special abilties, and most importantly both do high damage and AOE attack.

I want my main to go through pve content as easily as possible to make money. im not sure if archer or wizard is the best for that.

for wizards there’s the wiz3elem3Warlock or wiz>pyro3>linker2>warlock/feather

wiz3elem3 will be tough to grind because of no CC, high CD, low hp
the second build will be good at dungeon and grind but lower dps in team boss

for archer there’s the QS for single target and some aoe.

hmm i think i like playing the wiz class personally, but archer class might be a safer pick? i never played archer so i don’t know how strong it will be.

You again. This is starting to get really annoying with all the Swordsman dissing in your threads and comments. Stop it.

==>But Skyliner got nerfed!

So? We still have 3 OH with 2 hits. If you choose to play Highlander only for Skyliner, you have no idea then how this class plays.

==>Average damage

DoppelC2 and Dragoon are both laughing at you. Same with Shinobi, albeit he is risky to use.

3 Likes

there was a poll about this already some time ago with about 1700 votes.
http://strawpoll.me/7150461