Tree of Savior Forum

Which Is best to pair with Linker 3 builds?

i’m trying to make a wiz who is AOE support/Dps… so i was thinking

Wiz > Pyro > Liner > Linker> Linker >

but im not sure which is good for the last 2 class? any suggestions?

ohh. .current stat build is Pure COn/Spr nothing on INT

Linker c2-3 is not that good right now. It provides only more JP links, the rest of the skills got nerfed hard. I would go Linker c3 only, if you have friends up for constant party who play single target classes like archers for example.

You could try to go Pyro>Linker c3>Featherfoot, but your dps will be poor until you reach Featherfoot at Rank 7.

Pyro/Cryo > Kino c2 > Link c1 > Featherfoot might be better.

Don’t put your points into SPR. It’s a waste.

i’ve already used up 4 circles… Wiz> Pyro> Linker c2…

was thinking of Wiz>Pyro>Linker c2> (not sure for c5> Rune Caster > Warclock/Featherfoot…

Rune Caster is painful without Wiz c3 Quick Cast buff and synchronizes better with Cryo.

What you got there is typical setup for Sorc. Too bad you don’t want to play one.

i actually wanted to play sorc… but people said its stupid… with AI being dumb and all… how do you think should the skill be ending with a sorc?

You get AI control at Circle 2, that’s why c1 standalone is not viable. Also getting Temple Shooter boss card makes the difference. AI might be a little buggy, but it’s manageable. Besides that you get awesome “Bat Nuke”. +1 exploding bat for every skill level.

People usually skip c3 Sorc and take Warlock for more skills. This build will have far more dps than pure Linker c3.

sounds legit… so skill build would go

Wiz> pyro>linker c2> sorc> sorc> Lock?

That’s the typical korean Sorc build.

I’m planning to go wiz3 linker3 runecaster when free to play rolls around.

You might want to consider say, pyro-kino-link-???

Fireballs that get hit by psychic pressure explode, and Joint penalty’s link will transmit the pressure hit to allow the fireballs to explode multiple times per tick.

Pyro-link-kino-pyro -alch2 would be fairly viable.
cryo-link-kino-cyro -alch would be a serviceable pvper.

A streamer named Gee_Banter is going cryo-link-thaum-thaum. Add on chrono2 and you have a solid buffer/ccer, whose buffs will help you keep up with damage.

i like the alch… but… not that useful when it comes to boss fights etc2x… alch build is kind of like Blacksmith in ragnarok…

any other suggestion with my starting build? Wiz>PYro>LkC2 without using sorc?

how about Wiz>pyro>Linkerc2>Thauma>sorc>lock?

Thaumaturge is a very strong support class, adding 500 damage to everything your party does, and ’
buffing’ monsters with double xp, drops and hp

example of pyro linker kino

Try to avoid taking too many c1 classes. Both Thaum and Sorcerer really shine at C2

You will struggle with summons without c2. They will go attack boss traps instead of the boss itself and you won’t be able to do much about it.

How about pyro-linker3-necro2?

Linker 3 has a really nice buff, and necro 2 is pretty strong.

but with regards to other mobs or ads its ok? only the boss will have problem?

I heard people complaining about Necro summons dying too easily due to boss aoe.

It might be problematic when the Sorc summons won’t go for the targets you want them to take down. You will also miss out on the Ridding skill and 5 levels of Summon Familiar (Bats).

Not a fan of the typical korean Sorc build, there is much more potential in Wiz C3 Sorc Sorc > Warlock as far as DPS is concerned, throw in either linker c1 or kino.

Here’s what im running at the moment currently at rank 6.

The 50% damage bonus + lock combo is key here, you can’t solely rely on your summon alone, they are good but they are not phenomenal in terms of AI. kino for utility / cc as far as pvp is concerned.

ya… but i’ve already consumed 4 circles already… so i’m looking for a build to go with my current set up… which is wiz>pyro>linker c2