Tree of Savior Forum

Which Is best to pair with Linker 3 builds?

Well, you said you wanted to be a Runecaster dude its not optimal but certainly workable. in any case i never really liked c3 linker, c2 covers whatever you need really.

Better choice would probably be warlock, even though c3 sorc is iffy? you might be best taking sorc 3 so you can get the extra 38% summon damage out of your summoning skill max familiars for esploding goodness and a decent attack with 8seconds cooldown. Remember you won’t be that active anyway you will probably just be linking people and letting your summon do most of the work.

I’m planning on using Linker 3 in a wiz1/cryo1/link3/necro2 build. The only thing is I have no idea what stats to put into it beside the top one being INT. Statting advice would be nice.

coz i’m planning more of partying much rather than soloing. so i was thinking of a more partywise build

I wouldn’t go that runecaster build…

wiz>pyro>linker>linker>ele>ele>ele
wiz>pyro>linker>linker>pyro>pyro>lock
wiz>pyro>linker>linker>chrono>chrono>chrono

depends on what you want to do.

Honestly thats not bad at all, infact it seems that WL’s damage output has been boosted to the max

you have WL’s dark boost from killing enemies, 50% dark boost from cat and 50% damage from QC

That was my plan :P, i love the idea of summoning bosses, but i also like laying down the hurt.

still confused with my build… which is better.

your suggestions are nice… but i was wondering which build would be better with the circles i’ve currently picked.

Wiz>pyro>link>link> ???
i’m not sure which path to choose next.
the type of play style i would like is

Party Support
or Party Dps… but overall… playstyle is party always

If you don’t mind not having any damage and just want to be a support, you could go Chrono c3.

and if i want to have dps?

and also is there another option aside from that one?

If you want dps without going Sorc, then you have to risk it and try untested build for yourself.

Wiz > Pyro c3 > Link c2 > FF
Wiz > Pyro > Link c2 > Kino c2 > FF
Wiz > Pyro > Link c2 > Ele c3
Wiz c3 > Pyro > Link c2 > FF (worked before Linker nerf)

is featherfoot that good? skill is just stab… does that mean i have to have dagger?

You don’t need a dagger, in the animation you stab enemy with a bone.

On the right targets FF can restore your hp and plays well with linker/kino. It’s a nice PvE class. CDs are not that long. You can link mobs and stab them. Would be a tad better, if you had space for Kino c3 there to combo Blood Sucking with Raise.

You can replace FF with Warlock in those builds if you want to.

do you know how arde dagger works?

Why would you pair Wizard C3 with Sorc C2? There is no synergy. Is it primarily for Warlock?

i think its because of the cooldown reductions you get from wiz3

Summon Servant gives you 50 Dark Property Attack, that means flat 50 damage per hit, not 50% damage on dark skills.

would

Wiz>PYro>Linker c2>Thurge c3 be an ok build?

That dosn’t seem very worth it, although i would need to see how the damage scaling works because it might equal out to a lot in the long run.

Thurge has buff that increases damage and INT… with potential damage increase of up to 300 and 150 for INT. plus mostly im doing support rather than main dps