Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

The client freezes are one of the most disturbing things for me atm.
0.37 fps are even 4 fps lower as ToS with the performance at the very beginning.

Ive heard disabling party quest info helps a bit.

But in general:
-implement acceptable balancing (aoe ratio, hit counter remove or add, etc)
-remove necro and every other afk farming method out of this game
-implement job change voucher permanently accessible
-fck all bugs and focus #1 again

no idea why I reply to a random user nor how I can edit that lol
|#qualityforum

2 Likes

No, you can go search the forums yourself I am going to sleep also continue on trying to “debunk” how people were crashing channels for a year and didn’t get away with anything or from Boletto.

The forum software we are currently using is Discourse, which is quite good actually:

To reply to a topic instead of a post use the Reply button in the bottom:

Sometimes we click the other one accidentally, it happens.

I am not trying to deny that. I accept that crashes exists and some people could had some benefits with the Boleto issue.

While what I’m “trying” to debunk is your claim saying that GMs denies exploits when they clearly are handling them.

Since you’re too confident about your claims it wouldn’t be hard for you to get your data. But if yourself can’t support your own argument, sorry, I’m not doing that for you. Have a good night, sleep well.

1 Like

a software that doesnt give you access to bbcode to remove things like the link to your reply is useless and unprofessional for me. Not to mention it doesnt have a adequately preview function (at least not here) for creating an thread that is longer then 2 lines…

I dont know whats possible with this software but the way they use it here is nothing but a cheap bla bla facebook comment section.

@STAFF_Max

THIS

Me and my mates have finally had enough

I don’t know if you guys use warlocks to climb. ´.´
As I said some time ago, Dark Theurge is a skill that causes desync and disconnection. Even more now.

Needs urgent attention.

** give us class reset voucher

good day sir…
can pls fix the lag/disconnection issues at Telsial server ?? after the hunting ground update, the lag/disconnection got worst. Ive play other games and the ping was good. can u pls fix it?? Actually, ive use my token and i didnt enjoy its benefits like +1 runs on dungeon cause ive always get DC ive ended up playing other games…
PLEASEEEE!!1 Fix the LAG?DISCONNECTION issue at Telsial server. i really love to play ToS. Thanks and have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know it isn’t a bug, but please, change the Pract Cube that expired. It’s unfair for those who didn’t know they would loose their cube forever if waited the 5 hours. Some people even quit the gaming, because it’s quite frustrating loosing all the hard work you had to go through.

I would say, the Very Great Awesome Error, aka the VGA error. Fix at least the damn issue with switching the lodges, which can crash the client several times in a row. What’s especially pissing me off about this instance is that having two lodges serves no apparent purpose in the game except to complicate things for players. And to generate crashes.

–trying to enter an instance… only to have things bug out for whatever reason and it’s impossible to enter.

the bolt bug is extremely unfun for mages… sometimes you get stuck unable to partial charge a spell after being interrupted. affects wiz1, cryo1, alch3, ?necro1?..

oh, yah we do have one warlock for DPS, this sux big time

Hi @STAFF_Max ! These aren’t urgent bugs but they exist for such a looooooooog time.

My wife has 1F, 2F, 3F, 5F. She’s still waiting at the spot, crying.

Evil Dev.Team making a Popolion cry, do something please !

I laught too much to that collection box message, so i went and checked on the db the position of the box spawn trigger …

[details=Reaction]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/255/tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce7RujuVIAU7PCx.jpg[/details]

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.