Tree of Savior Forum

Which bm skills should i prioritize as a2r3rouge2bm3?

Really, bm must be the class with most skills of the game, the first circle has like 7. Anyway, builds out there are for falco sr, which skills should i pick for a ranger rouge build?

Max steady aim obviously. Max spiral arrow and bounce shot if you want. At least 1 point in critical shot. Since you have rogue, maxing barrage may not be a bad idea, but you might have too many skills as BM like you said. The rest in high anchoring.

For rogue it’s quite simple. Max sneak hit, lachrymator, evasion. At least 1 point in pick up, rest in feint if you do decide to go with barrage.

Ty, but i was looking mainly for the bm skills, the rest are pretty clear.

Eh o.O?! I thought you specifically asked for ranger-rogue.

In that case, really depends on personal preference and experience. I would put 1 point in dual gun stance (since you are skill build I assume), taze, smash bullet, and tracer bullet (for attribute). Max outrage and bloody overdrive. The rest is up to you and your playstyle. You are correct. BM does indeed have a lot of skills to choose from and not enough points, hence why I only put 1 point in dual gun stance.

1 Like

this is how i allocate my points.reason i chose to put more FMJ than BO is i build my bm for single target dmg.

1 Like

Hey mate, where can I get recent information on BM c3? Tosbase just sux and have nothing about it until today…
Also, Napalm and Freeze aren’t worth even 1 point?

A huge change is coming to the class system, so better just to wait for that.

The only problem with FMJ is the animation which made you feel like your dps is so slow. Btw, what buff can we stack to get the most of FMJ?

https://tos-th.com/skill-simulator.html#31144499iii.4a.1f21314f6575.1a21395575.5111216f7f81a1c5