Tree of Savior Forum

Where will the new SA server be located at?

If it is in Brazil, then it’s better to simply go to NA server for everyone in SA who isn’t in Brazil because BR internet routing is worse and more laggy.

how much ping are u getting to the BR server?
http://www.cloudping.info/
(please try more than one time for consistency)

Yes, please, stay wherever u are boludito

Siete, the best location for an SA server should be in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where all the SA infrastructure is focused. Your ping should not be worse than 230 from NA. Argentina should get around 100 ping at maximum, without mentioning fiber cable connections.

If anything else, I would ask you to look for world cable routes and to check if it is not an ISP issue.

1 Like

Getting 20ms less than to Virginia at most

This is from Chile…

, 243 , im chilean :smiley:

From Brazil:

as you can see, anyone who isn’t brazilean have a veter link with USA than Brazil lol

my result is very similar to the @ pedro.am.gomes.
The issue is getting closer to the vast majority of players.
I think it will actually be in Brazil, since 70% of Orsha is Brazilian.

I think Argentina have a high ping too.

But…Brazil is the second biggest community, so… the odds of the SA server being located at Brazil is very high.

indeed.
I think the rest of us will have to stay on Klai and Orsha.
Still we need an IP to make a real test.

NE - Brazil.

I wouldn’t say that. I see many south americans playing in latin servers in other games, and yes, I’m talking again about Diablo, simply because it’s the game I played the most last year, and because it uses the same server.

It shows it’s not a problem affecting all the countries in the South America, but instead some of them. If they are the majority or not, I honestly don’t know.
I would like to see everyone playing together, however. The problem may be in Brazil, the problem may be in Chile, the problem may even be at a middle point, which I would bet so. Maybe a tracert, a vpn test, anything else could help.

EDIT You are getting weird pings to Japan and Ireland as well, it shows some serious issues.

I dont want to destroy your hopes but…
For mostly SA players the bigger part is near or in brazil so for the better of all the location should be in sao paulo cause the demand is bigger

[quote=“DanielS, post:14, topic:217973, full:true”]
It shows it’s not a problem affecting all the countries in the South America, but instead some of them.[/quote]

Same for CS:GO, argentinians, bolivians and chilean people usually have a decent ping, but most of the peruans complain about the brazilian servers.

This is from Buenos Aires, Argentina
As you see, brazil is a lot better to us than Virginia.

South Region, Brazil.

Playing in Orsha, i end up with around 300ms. :disappointed:

Chile is the best choice for everyone

The US servers are located in Virginia right?