Tree of Savior Forum

Where is going to be located the new SA server?

Well to be honest , i’m a little worried about this , because i’m a SA player , and i really like this game , so far i’ve been playing on Klaipedia with some acceptable lag , like 100-200 ms , which isn’t so bad on a skill based class.

Anyways , i like the idea of a SA server to improve my lag issues , BUT if the server is going to be on BRAZIL i doubt that any NON BRAZILIAN south american player would like to play there , i mean come on !! everyone knows that brazilians are the most Toxic community in the MMOs world , they hack the sh*t out of everything and they “almost” always ruin the games they play.

i’m pretty sure that not all the BR players are like that , but most of them are just selfish and don’t care about anyone that’s not BR , i mean even right now i see most of the time BR players KSing , and insulting ppl on Klaipedia and Orsha servers, just because they can. ( i understand a little portuguese, so i know they are just insulting ppl ).

Well i guess i just hope that this server truly becomes a SA server and not a only BR server ;/

Any thoughts ?

somewhere in SA probably.

``

I belive you never KSing anyone? You make me cry with your words.

And about Gold Seller’s bot, everyone are brazillian players?

Make me a favor, go play on SEA server!!!

Ups , didn’t saw that Topic had the same question , sorry guys xD !!

Wait that’s not my words.
Go to that thread to reply not me.
Do you know how forum works?

a staff mentioned it’s going to be in SA but the country it’s not decided yet.