Tree of Savior Forum

Where did the goddess go...and the players... and why?

You are comparing the 30k from the launch hype to 10k that is actually a very respectable amount for a f2p mmo that isn’t even f2p yet.

All MMOs have an extremely large online count the firsts days and starts decreasing in a couple weeks. It’s not “dying”, it’s stabilizing.

This isn’t to say that I don’t agree with your thread, but in this subject of hidden information I completely agree with @Eppyx

2 Likes

now TP items is not main issue yet, server unstable is BIG PROBLEM, am play on SEA so don’t know how on other servers but here even players live on Singapore where server located have lagging am from Viet nam and got 4k ping hehe… hehe. done

i like to play in group, people dont like to play in group with me because my build dont have pedalsta taunt skill. so pretty much groups are only for certain builds. you dont have such build you arent welcome there. whats the point of let you have many paths in your build, if in the end people just will look for certain builds anyway?

im pretty sure they would fix the spawn rate once F2P hits, otherwise would be just foolish to keep them as it right now because nobody would be able to play.

4 Likes

While your solutions may not be the best, they point out some obvious flaws in the game. People who respond with, “this is open beta, this is what you signed up for” clearly do not understand what has been going on. Things such as the overleveling attributes bug was in the other betas, but was not fixed. Spawn rates were actually better in the other betas, and is now broken. Complaints were not being heard or responded to. Finally, the ignorant reasoning behind not including basic information. How does one expect a community to create / share information for the playerbase if there is no community or playerbase to be found because everyone quit?

Simply saying that, “we signed up for this” does not explain 67% of the players to quit the game and is simply idiotic (using 20k people leaving as a reference).

2 Likes

I decided to properly reply to you just for laughs :grin::

Because you just shouldn’t be creating any threads ever, you’re just decreasing the quality of official forums even more. It being already bad is not a proper excuse :slight_smile:

Judging from your previous threads, no you didn’t. You’ve claimed having given up on this game few times already iirc (not going to bother checking through your replies though) :slight_smile:

Ehm, other than SA connection problems and overpopulated SEA server, everything seems up and running. You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to be able to draw the line between sudden decrease of players on Klaipeda and Orsha and server transfers to three regional servers lately.

Have your points ever been well thought or accurate, I wonder? :slight_smile:

And everyone agrees with this statement, yet you were sure the game will fail unless such suggestion gets implemented.

No it isn’t. I’m a living example of that because I saved the EA 1 packets for possible need of fine tuning my stats at the true end game on one of my chars. And you don’t get token with pack 3. Soon after level 100 it takes less than 2-4 days of normal playing to gather around that much of silver.

Yes, it still needs improving but you don’t provide anything new to this topic and the rest of your OP is trash.

First you’re okay with rewarding teamplay and then you QQ how you don’t get as much benefits for playing alone.

The game seems to be not casual enough and too grindy for you. It’s okay, just switch to some other game. This one just isn’t your cup of tea, no matter how much you like the graphics alone.

Last time I read the Terms of Service, this wasn’t enforced. You can suck at playing as much as you like :slight_smile:

Sorry but I wasn’t in the mood to read the rest carefully enough to bother replying on those parts. I got my daily dosage of Athem already :smile:

2 Likes

tbh the only reason i quit is because i find solo grinding to be annoying

all i want is for the higher level mobs to feel more dangerous instead of annoying, seriously 200k+ hp is annoying as hell to deal with, id rather deal with higher damage mobs, because i can gear up defensively and make it matter(they need to fix this too), instead of building hurr durr max deepz.
there is nothing hard about tank and spank

also.
i cant belive the spawn rate problem isnt dealt with already.
i want to kill hordes of monsters, i find it annoying that half of my game time while grinding is spent on waiting for ■■■■ to kill.

hopefully this game will change for the better and i can feel good about spending that 50 :worried:

I’ll comment on the ideas i do like. If i dont comment on it, assume those are the parts i disagree with.

I’ve been leveling my most recent character by doing all the kill achievements and quests on the klaipeda side. Havent had to touch the orsha side. Right now, the spawn rates arent too bad in most areas if you keep moving around the map and not staying on one spot. Some maps are really bad with spawn rates. However, when F2P comes there will be more people and if the spawn rates stay the same, there will be problems. So I think they need to do something about that.

TP items should be account bound. I agree with this. However id like it so you can reset a character back the the beginning so you dont have to delete any characters.

Some more info for skills would be nice.

Disagree with others. I see you mentioning alot how the playerbase decreased. This happens in all games. Huge playerbase right at the start, then drops off in the first month. I wouldnt call this dying just yet. Lets see how F2P turns out. We might see the same thing. Huge increase at start, then it might drop off again in the first month. Since its kind of like another release.

If you look at this

Last 30 days, only 14% decrease on average.

1 Like

Until lvl 200, everything is viable. You will only see mistakes after that.

Another thing that is disappointing is the lack of response from IMC on the forums. Other than the occasional posts about banning people, the only employee that responded on the forums was Staff_Julie. Her professionalism is not what I am talking about, but ever since she left there has been 0 posts I have read on any other topic in the forums that has shed light on anything.

3 Likes

I didnt say anything about that… im saying if you want to reroll a character, i want the option to reset it to the start do you dont have to delete and make another character, losing all your items.

I misunderstood it, sorry :slight_smile:

@Jansori I agree on that. They should communicate much more.

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J

please listen to this

I’ve seen few replies from Staff_John lately but they’ve been really just few. And some of those are about Darymuing off instead of replying on more interesting topics (interesting to me, I don’t think pantsus are everything this game has to discuss about).

Please don’t bother. Too long post to look for anything substantial from it. The same stuff has been said multiple times already and Athem just wants to be handheld and spoonfed everything with very little effort, like usual.

Hmm thanks for the posts that obviously you have put much effort and time into.

It seems like there is a “discussion” going on here.

In order to be impartial, I will forward the summary of this thread to our Dev team.

And thanks for the potato as well :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Uhm…I didn’t expect that. You are welcome ^^

So it’s worth bothering to write longer comment on this post if you disagree on some parts of the opening post then. I’ll comment tomorrow because I’m going to sleep soon :slight_smile:

atleast you got no problem with excess count in dungeons in kladepia and orsha haha

There was much more useful feedback than this.

Personally i disagree with some OP punkts, and some are just not that important.

The only good thing here, that attracted everyone to discussion - are beatiful pictures.

1 Like

Cash shop items shouldn’t even be bound at all.

They should be account bound once used. This is how every successful mmo works. And then they also have cash<>currency exchange. It’s like IMC wants the game to stay failed.