Tree of Savior Forum

When i try to buy from steam

Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy ‘Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 3’ which requires ownership of ‘Tree of Savior (English Ver.)’. Please correct the error and try again.

You have to add the game to your library first by click on download where it says ‘‘Play for free’’ then you can buy the DLC.

3 Likes

ok ready done and now?

What do you mean now? download the game buy the DLC and wait for the release date.

1 Like

If it is still not working, you may need to try to run the game after it is in your library. It won’t start downloading until you try to run it. Once it has started downloading is when you can purchase the pack.

1 Like

I have the exact same problem, there’s no DOWNLOAD button , just PLAY NOW button.
And the game is not showing on my Games Library.

Clicking “Play Now” button should download the game.

that’s the problem, i click Play NOw and nothing happen.
I try with another free to play game, and my Steam immediately download the client.
The download not working just for the Tree of Savior.

you need to have first the game in your library then you can buy the pack

I got the temporary solution for this problem.
I just ask my friend to open my steam account from his PC, and open the Games Library, and play the game once.

After that, i login steam on my pc, go to Tree of Savior page, and the status is changed to “in library”, and the download link is appear.

I’m downloading now.

Glad it finally worked for you :slight_smile: One more person to sell my stuff too ^^

Same problem here, cannot add to Library.

I restarted my laptop twice.

Any solution?

you need to download the game on steam first :slight_smile: