Tree of Savior Forum

...when can we purchase TP?

can we buy TP today? any info on this?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i really wanna reset my skill so bad…

go and buy more founders

i thik today. maybe this week. Or in near future…
no one read this topic? Announcement on the DLC & TP Products and F2P Transition

And yesss, founder’s pack are not availible anymore

You cannot buy stat resets or circle resets, only skill resets within the circles you already chose.

In which case you should of bought one of the founders packs as you just lost a lot of value and pretty much a free skill reset pot or free TP whichever way you shake it.

9$ vs 100TP

25$ pack contained.

60day token (token 30days x 2 = 186tp x 2) = 36$
Stat reset potion 88tp = about 8$
680TP = 62$
Hoglan voucher 150,000 silver (half the cost of ingame token) = $4.50
Stat reset = Priceless.

$110.50 not including the stat reset value. for 25$ (50% off top founder pack)

Spent them all used them all

gj keeping up. they were removed yesterday.

the point being that topic doesn’t tell us -when- the new TP packs will become available.

this isn;t really a valid comparison as last time i looked the hoglan cost 400k ? dunno why it costs so much more than the velheider, but nayway.
also; 350k for tokens is a poor price. now that f2p is coming, AND founders’ packs have been removed… the price of tokens is going to go up quickly. they were only so cheap because lots of people got them with founders’ pack, and figured they didn’t need more.

you can make a conclusions based on that topic - so maybe in near future after release. Because all new players want to buy something in TP shops, so IMC will introduce TP-bundles :smile_cat:

you can take guesses, but guesses don’t really have a valid base as conclusions.

that said, it’s -reasonable- to assume that the TP packs will probably be up shortly after the servers are.

Anyway, bundels will be soon bcoz of release

its up but still no way to get TPs :frowning: i wanna support the game naoooooo~ (and support the vanity of my characters @_@)

I’ll bookmark this topic. I also wanna know how/when to buy it -.-

‘soon’ needed to be yesterday.

If they follow the same path as kTOS then they will likely have TP for sale in the next month. They did have special bundles over at kTOS like new player bundles kTOS uses Nexon Points to buy there TP 1,000 NX = $1.

30 TP = 3000 NX ($3)
100 TP = 9800 NX ($9.80)
200 TP = 19600 NX ($19.60)
300 TP = 29400 NX ($29.40)

Over here they already said that 100 TP would be $9.00, €7.90, £6.23 the above should give you an idea of what you’ll be spending.

ridiculous xD //////////////////////

"F2P Transition Schedule
The game will become F2P after today’s weekly maintenance.

As previously announced[forum.treeofsavior.com], this means that our DLC products will no longer be available for purchase; instead, we will be launching a series of TP bundles on a date TBA. "

“TBA” -.-
Please make it today

Sigh I was hoping TP was available on f2p launch. Come on let it be available to us :frowning:

And a stat reset potion would be much appreciated. I kinda screwed up my stats quite a bit

they’ve already said this won’t be a thing, except if you bought founders’ pack 1.

who knows if it will change in the future, but this is the info we have now.