Tree of Savior Forum

When can non-token users use character storage

When can non-token users use character storage.
I literally don’t want to play ToS because I can’t use character storage without forcefully having to buy a token.

1 Like

Never :sparkles:

2 Likes

Only if you buy a 98 TP storage access, you’ll be able to use it without token.
IMC leaks.

h u e
u
e

1 Like

Quite simple how this works.

Gotta quote myself:

so… Stop embarrassing yourself!

When Satan decides to stop cyberbullying us.

1 Like

@Alyosha
When Satan decides to stop cyberbullying us.

Fixed that for you. We gotta call the cyberbullying expert into this.

I literally don’t want to play ToS because I can’t use character storage without forcefully having to buy a token.

4 Likes

Preach it, brother and/or sister.

In fact… We should start a brotherhood movement. The Brotherhood of Team Sharing.
I dunno what it’s like in Korea, but in America we love and value our teammates and share whatever we can to help each other. Localization should of took priority in that. I want to share my joy and bounty with my fellow Team Wolfdoggie members without being taxed for it. Let us love. :frowning:

2 Likes

RO storage and trade mechanic beats TOS by 15 years!
WT?!

4 Likes

I think they should allow team storage for non token users but if you have several characters and over certain level you will easily make enough silver to buy token at the market every month.

I’ve got things in my character storage but I can’t get them because I don’t want to buy a token, so no point in playing ToS if i can’t get my items, not committed enough like I was anymore sadly x)

2 Likes

i put like 40shards in market before i quit tos

i dont even bother to collect the sales

just let it rot, bro… let it rot…

huehuehue

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.