Tree of Savior Forum

Whats your Screen name history and signifigance?

Just as the title states. Lets share our names. Give a brief history of your game names and why you choose that to label you.

I’m currently playing under OldSaber/Saber. I’ve gone by a couple different names. WhiteLion, Bistroxify, Bistro, Bistrox, Pro, and a few that aren’t so notable. I did play in a tourney once and got second place under the name xXx. Haha. The Bistro names have been the longest used. I had friends that called me Beastro when I was younger. Since they always called me it, I used it for games. The only difference is I changed the spelling. Over the years I used Bistroxify and Bistrox for short, because it was never taken and thats always been an issue for me in MMO’s. Since I grew up and moved on I wanted to change my name. I tried WhiteLion for a while, but it didn’t stick to well. Currently, I like my screen name and I plan to keep it for a long while.

6 Likes

My IGNs are not many but meh. lmao

Kakashi13/Takashi :(Age: 13-15) Kakashi13 was my first ever IGN I had as I started my first MMORPG also I was quite young during that phase where I was rather interested into Naruto but later grew out of that. So time went by thru this one game I still played then I realized how childish this IGN I had was so I simply just changed the K to T with taking out the numbers in it. Doing so brought me to Takashi till this game shut down. xD

ShadowSkullz: (Age: 15-18) I had this name the longest from any as it just came to me randomly and stuck to me as I moved thru games as such GunZ, Rumble Fighter, S4 League, and much more after that. I even had it till where LoL started to make its appearance but later grew out of it realizing how childish this name was. Lol

Vossler/Erebros: (Age:19-Current age) No I didn’t get this name from Vossler from Final fantasy because I didn’t even realize there was a character with this name just came to me haha… Later on as I continued to use Vossler also would put VosslerOH (Just to be there if some HOW Vossler was taken) I also noticed this another name that stuck out to me which was Erebros as I looked through sites ( Sorry no memory of how I really found it) Meh not much for these just I like them and still use either one till this day. Lol

(Sorry I just was in the mood to type all this. xD)

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of names previously, the first few are pointless and completely insignificant to me, just something to use as a kid.

For a few years I had a silly tendency to pretend being a girl and I took the name “Bell” or other variants because I thought it sounded sweet and simple, it lasted a while and it was actually pretty fun I think. After some time though I didn’t enjoy what I was doing anymore and I chose to get out of it, I deleted any trace and connection with the name, friends, accounts, etc. And took up my current name as Nils/Nilsy and other variants, and I can just have fun doing things as myself without any lying, sweet to be a girly boy and do as I please now.

I’ve stuck with Nils for a few years now, and came up with the idea to use it off one of my favorite characters from way back, it just stuck with me when I thought it sounded really simple and nice.
I’m just a weirdo

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you are in good mood today hehehe…Nice to meet ya, hope to see ya in game bro :wink:

Haha I would suppose so and hope to see you as well in-game too. I plan to stick to this game for a really long time. (I uninstalled all other games so I can focus only on this one.)

1 Like

I don’t have an interesting reason as to why I use the name “Kiyoshiro”. I just saw someone with it one day and thought that I should use it as well. :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, there are so popular names with “Fruit” theme hehehe…Well, hope u can keep that name instead hehehe…need to rush pick on that name after create new char hahaha :wink:

Well it’s another reason I wish the start time wasn’t 3 in the morning…it’s so late for me but early for others…

Maybe I should get rid of my answer,I would hate for someone to take it just to be cruel…

My names tend to be related to art, like music, literature, movies and so on…I pick something from the original name (a musician/book title/genre/author/character) and i try to be creative with it so i don’t just use a name that already exist. Otherwise i just mix some morbid/death/suffering/occult related stuff and try to do something with it.

“Fiend” comes from the name of a band i like a lot ( Alien Sex Fiend) and i don’t know how to explain that, but they sound very peculiar and their songs are very “abrasive”, with strange vocals and morbid themes and atmospheres, so i thought “Acid” would combine with this sort of repulsive side of them.

1 Like

Hum,
my first pseudo was Freedom on Counter strike source just because i liked it,

Then Gilith wich i created myself for some more fantasy games (that apparently means outerspace in tolken elfic except i took it long before that it was written everywhere on the web lol…), lots of people renamed me Glitch though :smiley:

Then i made a girl on Tera that i named Tygra because of well the Teegra princess from “Fire and Ice” (named Tygra in the french version of the movie).

Now i go as White Sonja twas the name of my paladin on FF14 arr (because of Red Sonja) but most people call me White Soja xD and Penguin on Rust and CSGO (i fell in love with the penguins in Penguin drum anime, my avatar ;)).

I have other name when i do reroll like: Source Murmure (“spring whisper” or “source whisper” in english), Ithildrine, Dynastiew.

I do like an other name that i keep for my personnal friend and family wich is “Sunny Side” just because i’m always cheerful so it define me well.

1 Like

:heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :heart:

I used my irl name cus my imagination sucks

:heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :heart:

5 Likes

well, in game i dont really have a consistent name that i stick to
usually its something like
indigo or colours and stuff
sometimes i mash japanese names and korean names
i also use flowers. a lot of my names are flowers
in ToS i was Universe. =w=
and if they kept the names, as they had said before (i forgot where) then i still am.

1 Like

for forums i was going to use my irl name like ya boy @steven but my irl name is 4 letters and there’s a 5 character limit so i just went with ya girl zelda
usernames are like t-shirts for me so if my irl name is taken then i like getting good numberless character names so if anyone spots me online they can be like “woah nice name i like that character/series too” and we can start up a conversation

1 Like

Based on the word “weasel” in my language. Brazilian Portuguese.

Doninha
Duninha
Dunia

This creature is fabulous. That’s my unique nickname for everything.

1 Like

I have no creativity thus Fate, and I like pigeons, so PGN (or so my friends like to joke about).

PGN is a community I run, and because I have no creativity when it comes to names, I slapped it on to my name!

1 Like

My friends on the internet always called me Danny or Danny Boy, so I kinda got stuck with the name. The 2D is because the “DannyBoy” username was already taken on most of the sites I tried to register, so I decided to add the “2D” that is a reference to the vocalist from Gorillaz.

On RPGs and MMOs I mostly use the name Akros for my characters, it was the name of the god of war on a RPG story I played with some friends, and my character was the reincarnation of that god. I use it as a tribute to it because it was the most awesome RPG I’ve ever played.

1 Like

Based on Angelic Layer, I used Wizard with Uizaado (ウィザード) then it became Wizzardo.

Now, I use a friend’s pun with my own name, now is Huenato

1 Like

Well my name says it all Radeon I was thinking for name for my character for ragnarok way back 2003.

While I was thinking looking around our house I notice my first ever video card box which is Radeon tada haha that’s it.

then my guildmates started to call me Radz for shot so I have 2 names now haha.

1 Like

I did things to a scooter.
(and I liked it)

1 Like

Mio short version of Miotonir which is also a short version of Myozunitonirun character from Zero No Tsukaima(Zero’s Familiar).
ZeroBlink a hybrid name from the above anime and Starcraft 2 unit skillname (“Blink” , btw I mained Zerg).
Oten (O10) short for Otengam which is Magneto in reverse.

BlackSeppukuRabbit (BSR), but I don’t use it anymore , some ppl copied the nickname and made it their own.
eg. PinkSeppukuRabbit (female friend used it) and BlaKu. Sucha shame.

Vellus which got also stolen by my sibling.

1 Like