Tree of Savior Forum

Whats your favorite class and why?

Sums up my Dullahan experience as a Thaumaturge.

1 Like

Cryo3 > Chrono3
Snow rolling is so funny to watch and Chrono is best support and you can just go pure CON and donā€™t have to think hard which stats to get.

Linker is also nice but you need Cryo3 for snow rolling, hard to decideā€¦

Fencer and Corsair. Iā€™m a fancy, quick masochist, what can I say? Iā€™m generally just into speed melee on any MMO. That and/or thief classes. Corsair and Scout would be the closest things to that on here, which Iā€™m happy with.

I also really like Quarrel Shooter. Again, speed killing is just fun. Probably taking a rank of Scout for PvP as well.

Engineer

because turrets

Mine was catapract but I got sick of it after rerolling twice. (I have 3 catas now)
Now I donā€™t have any particular favorite. Iā€™m enjoying my low level chars: c2 preist, ranger, and barb. Though I donā€™t take this game seriously anymore, just play whenever I like it.

So you used to play even when you disliked it?

Anything that allows me to fling poo and debris at peopleā€¦ so far i found no classes that can do that yet

1 Like

Cryomancer because of his freezes. I always played classes that can freeze. Itā€™s my favourite playstyle.
Oh, yeah, I also love the coat. But I still canā€™t choose between Cryoā€™s coat and this Blue Mageā€™s outfit.