Tree of Savior Forum

What's so good about exorcist?

can you give me a status and rank break down of this build?

kinda need more info in what you need… too lazy to do a whole break down…

But if you narrow it down a little i can work with it, idk like maybe dmg comparison to velco for example…

This god like build for Zealot DPS you just mentioned.
I was thinking something along the lines with chaplain and paladin for a nice two hander and extra lines in AA.

Basically is kabab1-zealot3, the rest is w/e you want… Full SPR, ideally with masi rod + masi shield(or the new ones from raid 380 when they arrive)… Also get some arcane energy scrolls for more SP and befriend a enchanter with at least empower 10…

Whole combo is blind faith then ein sof to recover SP… then activate blind faith somehow like zaibas, or even cure from cleric2 (it does work surprisingly)…

If you want to optimice more dmg, you put diev1 for CD reduction…

For more options of DPS you put monk for the 2 hand mace and to spam DP… bare in mind that you would need to switch your weapons for blind faith, and then switch to 2h for monk dps…

if you want to be also a “healer” you can go with c2-p2 at the begining…

As an example…

c2-p2-diev1-monk1-kabba1-zealot3
c1-kivris3-diev1-monk1-kabba1-zealot3

Theres others combinations, and it actually works decently with zealot2, so theres the basic idea…

I used to think kabbal is a must for zealot, but after playing a full SPR zealot, I think kabbal is not necessary.

I mean yes, you do spend some blue potions after blind faith, but really not so much as to take 1 rank in kabbalist for ein sof. Usually 1 condensed lv15 blue potion is enough to heal back most of your SP (if not, add another store bought SP potion).

I actually think krivis3 is the one that’s necessary for zealot. Fanatacism + fanatic illusion + melstis (along with divine stigma, zalchiai) then golden bell shield XD

For a full SPR DPS Zealot, I would imagine Cleric2-Krivis3-Dievdirbys1-Druid1-Zealot3 would work as a solid DPS? Cleric2 is solid, Krivis3 works well with Zealot3, Dievdirbys1 for Cooldown reduction and Druid1 for a bit of damage and Chortasmata to turn things into plant types to synergize with Dievdirbys’ plant damage passive attribute.

Yup yup, though I would prefer cleric2-krivis3-druid2-zealot.

Sterea trohf for immunity when you use fanatacism. Golden bell shield is another quick life-saver.

Edit: golden bell shield is a monk3 skill btw. I’m just saying it combos well with fanatacism.

Dievdirbys’ plant damage passive attribute is only for auto attack, not skill

Dievdirbys’ plant damage passive is for physical attacks, not only auto attacks.

Unless imc fixed that attribute recently, it should still only work on physical non elemental attacks.
Ergo, no synergy with zealot in that regard.

ps, dievdirby1’s cd reduction helps very little if you already have melstis in your build. (75% upkeep with melstis, 83% upkeep with both.)

2 Likes

I correct myself, it seems like it still only work on physical non-elemental attacks. Finally got a Diev Zealot and a Druid together and saw no difference in Fanatic Illusion but a marked difference in normal auto attacks. Also seeing that difference on a Diev Druid lycan form.

this build I do not believe to be the strongest for exorcist.
my build is cleric 1> priest c3> Chaplain> druid c3> exoc2. It has a great synergy with:

• the combo exorcise-magnus ex.- entity
    -human form + dmg for everything
  • ground skills increased by henge stone
  • good heals and support, giving enough sustain
    -and in case the skills are in cd, and the monster is fast or flying, you can do a lot of damage with the auto-attack. among others.
    stats 150 dex 80 spr rest con.
    does all the content of the end game. but only rubric skill decomposes. its small cd compensates for its small mobility. It’s fun and strong. what do you think ?