Tree of Savior Forum

What's so good about exorcist?

Hmm, not sure how you got such a high difference tbh.

82% base skill factor for Zaibas
+200% from stormcalling.
+50% from ice element weakness. (best case scenario assumption ofc)
+50% from frosterlord’s freeze debuff. (more like chill in effect, imc fix that name >…>)
+50% from Divine Stigma.
+60% from enhance.
+20% from Chapperition.
+0% because electra necklace is still bugged >…>

If I’m not mistaken only Frosterlord x Ice Weakness (elemental modifiers?) are calculated in their own bracket. And that somehow ends up as an x1.75 modifier instead.

So 82 x 2 x 1.75 x 1.5 x 1.6 x 1.2 = 826% skill factor?
Whereas Rubric = 783% x 1.15 (enhance) x 1.3 (chappa) = 1170%.

Additional property dmg shouldn’t be affected by dmg boosts at all though (aside from Transmit prana x Chap ofc), so the TP+Aukurass and 3x lightning dmg cards is likely around 5k max?

So I got no idea what’s going on there …

+50% ice element weakness doesn’t apply as group 2 modifier, as far as I know.
Elemental weaknesses are applied at the end of group 2 modifiers, modifying the total damage.

Will answer by part

He said 80 attribute, so that means 1.4 * 82 = 114.8%

Am not so sure about this, but i did the same assumption

As stated before this goes in the end, and its not %, its extra % in dmg

Not so sure its really 50%, and also not sure if its in the end as dmg or as %, but i took it by skill%

Again, not so sure how it interacts, maybe its a 50% after the whole calculation…

This is where i really dont understand, first of all, its 0.5% per atribute lvl and extra 10% at 100…
Also, am not so sure if its towards zaibas base, or at the end of everything… i assume zaibas base…

It doesnt work like that, just pumps matk

So with mi assumptions…
Assuming 7k matk due to going int and the weapon he said…

( 114.8% x 1.5 (stigma) x 1.5 (froster) x 2 (storm)) x 1.5 being water mob…
Now that gives something like 66474 dmg to water mobs with 1k mdef, which is very respectable…
DMG vs neutral mobs would go to 44316, again very good…

BUT, it requieres a lot of setup and the area is not that great compared to rubric and rubric does not need a setup and is a stand alone class…

Am up for combos between classes like pala with inqui, but a stand alone class with that much dmg compared with others is silly…

**did not took account of prana due to it being plain add dmg, so with that it reaches 70k, and also didnt account for aukuras goddess plus any other add, so with that ez 80k… same with rubric that could reach even higher numbers…

Froster Lord card effect is not a multiplier afaik but an additional damage boost in the formula (so +50% damage). Divine Stigma and Storm Calling are probably also just additional damage boosts, no multipliers.

A similar effect can be seen with e.g. Merkabah, which deals “double damage” against devil type monsters, yet only deals triple damage against devils if you ride the chariots.
This is because the “multiplier” is in fact just +100% skillfactor damage, so with 100% +100% +100% you get 300% instead of the 400% you’d expect.

I guess the same is true at least for the Divine Stigma boost.
Card effect boosts are always additive, like Moa card adding +10% skillfactor damage against devil type monsters.

The formula should look like this [ (Zaibas skill factor + Electra Necklace bonus) + Storm Calling Bonus + Divine Stigma Bonus + Froster Lord Bonus] x elemental weakness

So probably [ (131+50) + 181 + 90,5 + 90,5] x 1,5 = 814% per hit of Zaibas.
That’s 32560% in total if we calculate for level 16s two overheats, which would be well over level 11 Rubrics damage without a similar investment [at enhancement attribute level 80, level 11 Rubric nets you 27148% without elemental advantage].

That’s 48840% with the additional Zaibas from Storm Calling, if we calculate in the damage from Storm Calling and Divine Stigma, we can probably achieve similar damage in 30 seconds with this combo in elemental advantage as Rubric does with 2x cast within these 30 seconds.

Calculating Creeping Death Charm vs Aqua Benedicta also results in similar damage without considering elemental advantage/disadvantage, and Taoist still got Divine Punishment& Eradication.

All in all, Taoist seems pretty well-matched with Exorcist, sure, it deals less damage overall, but as a green Class that’s to be expected. It would be even closer if Taoist received enhancement attributes for Storm Calling and Creeping Death Charm…

About Inquisitor:
Please don’t try to pull down Taoist/Exorcist/Zealot to Inquisitors level. The Class is the worst Rank 8 Class one could choose in the Cleric tree, simply because it has no skills it can use when the other skills are down.
2/3 of its skill set are debuff skills with long CD times, which don’t help all that much considering you can do very little with Iron Maiden, Pears of Anguish and Malleus Maleficarum.

In my opinion Inquisitor needs a serious improvement in gameplay rather than toning down Exorcists damage capabilities so Inquisitor doesn’t feel so bad anymore.

Btw, if you need a good analogy to see how much damage Rubric deals:

Rubric level 11 with level 80 enhancement attribute + speed reading attribute + target attribute = ~60000 attribute points investment.

Damage: 27148%, CD 15 seconds.

Magic Missile level 11 with level 100 enhancement attribute = ~25000 attribute points invested.

Damage: 26179%, CD 17 seconds.

If a Rank 2 skill with similar CD time is allowed to deal similar damage to a single target with ~ the same investment (temple slave mage gem + attribute points) in ~ the same time frame,
I don’t see a reason why Rubric at Rank 8 needs a nerf…

Too lazy to fragment the post and answer it by parts…

So short version…
Its wrong to assume zaibas with 814% per hit, it would give WAY more dmg than stated at first, to get arround the numbers stated, it needs to be 450-500% and in that i based mi assumptions…

Now…

How did you get???

From mi end it gives MM11 = 302%, 100 att gives 483.2%, so it would be 3 hits of 483.2 = 1449.6%

Also, comparing % is meaningless due to the most important part is atk and def, so using those % VS a mob is the best way to do this kind of comparisons…

Thats why Omnyoji in paper is good, and in reality is bad for bosses…

Close, but still wrong.

• Chapperition is a direct matk boost, anyone who played the initial hengestone knows what that means. It gets calculated prior to the def formula, so it does act as a pure multiplier to everything in the def formula. (Assuming no other +%matk are in effect ofc)
  • Frosterlord and Ice Elemental weakness are in the same bracket. Though they are additive for a total of x2.
  • EDIT: Elektra does work atm, not sure if it did at the time of those posts though.
  • DS+Stormcalling are additive, but it’s still an x3 multiplier combined. Apparently, storm-calling got buffed into an x2.5 multiplier somewhere along the line which was throwing me off… And they’re both tier1/common btw.

Which would turn it into:

• Skill factor (82%+elecktra)x enhance) x matk (and chap’s 1.2 multiplier) x Tier1’s (Stormcalling+Divine Stigma) x Elemental modifiers (Frosterlord+Ice Weakness) for the sake of comparison.
  • 132% x1.41 x constant x 1.2 x 3 x 2 = 1340%

I’ve added the matk boost because that way you can compare it directly vs rubric and it’s card selection. Since it’s a 1.2 vs 1.3 difference you do need to take that into account for a better comparison.

And @gaming.checho thanks for pointing out it was only a 80 level enhance.
And extra thanks to @vaporizer91 for pointing out electra does actually work atm. It better stay that way IMC, or else

1 Like

Magic Missile spawns several missiles , each of them hits an enemy for 3x skillfactor, so 6 missiles at level 11 hit the enemy for 303%x3(number of hits per missile)x6(number of missiles)x3(number of overheats)x1,6(enhancement attribute maxed).
So we have 303x3x6x3x1,6 = 26179,2%

1 Like

Electra Necklace seems to work as advertised now.

Without Electra Necklace:

With Electra Necklace:

3 Likes

That’s nice… good time to get 1 for my tao3 XD

Ok, your latest random shenanigan shall ends now (I still remember your prequel was Stone Skin only works on magic attack).

If you have even remotely used Magic Missle before, it’s so obvious 3 hits is all it does to any single mob. The ‘missle counts’ is just simply the number of mobs it will hit. From this it’s very obvious that you are just reading the description and know nothing else about it, and doesn’t happen to have the common sense to realize how ridiculous that figure was, despite playing so much elite contents with your elite friends.

Either that, or you simply have a regular trolling schedule.

4 Likes

Regarding MM, its not a bad way to compare IF both sides are in the same context…

The logic is there… its just that it compare ALL the MM “hits” vs Rubric 1 target…
Meaning that MM to do that kind of % dmg, is over a bunch of mobs… if we do the same with rubric, it would spike the dmg to 272832% (10 times bigger)…

So overall if the base context is kept the same is good… if some1 skew the context is when things got “skewed” and the number goes wild…

//** as a side note, iirc MM with swell is 5 hits, it would be a little better, but again, if comparing 1 target per skill rubric wins, if we compare max target vs max target per skill, then rubric is WAAAAAAY better

1 Like

What exactly a good build for Druid2/Exo2?? what is the least? any suggestion for me?

I think it be
[ (82 x lv 100 att) + 50 necklace ]% x 1.5 Stigma x 2 ?storm x 1.5 froster x 1.5 water element

Normal water mob [ 131 + 50 ]% x 1.5 x 2 x 1.5 x 1.5 = 1217 % ( 1 oh = 23123 % )
Not water mob = 814 % (1 oh = 15566 %)
Not water boss = 543 % ( 1 oh = 10317 %)
Player = 814 % ( 1 oh = 15566 % )
Player with resist skill (no stigma & froster ?)
= 362 % ( 1 oh = 6878 %)

3 froster card because no chapp card
And
Storm call att summon 1 or 2 zaibas ?

People are saying druid3-exo2 is much stronger than druid2-exo3, so use a build that includes diev.

My prediction is the meta will be cleric2-priest2-diev-druid3-exo2 or cleric-kriv3-diev-druid3-exo2. Though many people seem to like combining bokor with druid, so cleric2-bokor3-druid3-exo2 may be a thing, though I don’t like bokor much.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your thought. Love it but with the last rank reset, I end up with c2/bokor1/Pala2/Druid2 /Exo2/Inq1 and I love it so much. I know it’s not mata but it suits me a lot. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

** Sorry about the mistake.

:thinking:

Teach me how to get PD at circle 4, seems good.

1 Like

i guess pd is pardoner but if not there is something wrong haha

@Csiko lol I know right XD But I think you meant rank4 not circle4

@Humberty even if PD stands for pardoner, pardoner is a rank5 class…

It’s probably Pally2 (Pala-Din) for TH mace or Sanctuary or something

Sorry but I mean it “ Paladin” :grin: