Tree of Savior Forum

Whats a good R9 for Sw2/Brb3/Dopp3?

I mean SW1-HL2-Barb3-Doppel3 is a decent build if you insist on having Barb3. HL2 gives you a bit more active skills to use as filler + the crit attack passive.

However, that said, Shinobi is just straight up busted right now. Cloning lower rank class attacks gives them higher multipliers than even Rank 8 class skills. It’s partially why Murmnobi is such a powerhouse. The reason Shinobi wasn’t that effective with Doppel in Rank 8 is because you can only get up to Doppel C2 if you include Shinobi. Doppel C3 is a huge power spike - I mean Zornhau literally hits more than 4x as hard in C3 compared to C2. Similarly with Redel and Zucken. You also get Zwerchhau only at C3, which is a +80% slash damage buff on non-plate enemies. There’s Punish-Earthquake for the AoE cheese - but that’s about to get fixed. With rank 9, you can combine the burst of the Shinobi with the burst of Doppel C3. We’ll see if it can compete with Mememillo.

But, all this is purely academic if they decide to nerf Shinobi. :tired:

You are right ! . Thank you so much for your time . I hope they just revamp shinobi to other play style like how they did to musketeer because shinobi style right now like deadlock to low rank skill class it will be dead fast enough when new class are out

does prison cutter card share the effects of it with shinobi clones? for example cross cutting the boss then clones will have 30% more damage to it assuming 3 lvl 10 prison cutter card

I am not a fan of Prison Cutter, coz we can’t apply Bleeding to a huge group of mobs ( like 21F, 26F, 31F, 36F of solmiki). Glassmoles are indeed more boring/annoying to use, but still more all-around in all situations.

What is the best skillset for SW-barb-HL3-D3-Shi ???

sw1-hl3,barb3,dop3 , just wait for update r8 c3 , armor break + warcry

what is the update r8 c3? armor break = skull swing?

I bet he meant r10 update, Skull Swing -> Warcry = 12 sec of armor break.

I can confirm Warcry lvl 10 extends Crosscut’s bleeding to 20 seconds, for those going Highlander2-Barbarian3-Doppel3, pair it with Prison Cutter Cards + RajaPearl Card for world bossing and cyclone to proc RajaPearl’s bleeding chance for AoE boost.

If someone else can confirm if Skull swings can be extended to 15 seconds with Wacry attribute, i’d appreciate it and would save me a rank reset.

I did make a Hl3-Barb3-Lancer in a reset event, is nice but not with lancer

of course. Warcry(barb3) extend every debuff you apply

skull swing is fix at 3sec only . is there any patch say that the duration will increase per skill level?

Yeah had the same question when i read NotVau post :smiley: It fixed at all lvls the same 3 secs.

so any conclusion yet since the reset event already happen 1 week. i still prefer sm1>hl3>barb1>doppel3> shinobi

I prefer sw3>hl2>doppel3>shino, with stronger gung-ho, higher pb, and double slash as extra clonable skill in expense of cleave and HL3 skills.

yeah but you miss one thing sword c1 high c2 barb c3 doppel c3, barb gives you more physycal atack than gung ho 15 and the best thing is in future rank 10 you get highlander c3 and with warcry you get a skull swing with 15 secs armor break

I think this is best build so far only depend on individual game play for this build is more as a filler skill for doppel not for shinobi build . If you guys looking for a shinobi build probably looking at buffing up hoplite —> piece type user . What weakness toward outbursts dmg shinobi is movement if you get hit knockback/stun/slow/walk away that aoe range u will be lost some time dps . Hope

The only thing is frenzy off attribute take too long time to stack .

I wish frenzy is a 5 min buff too

1 Like

I wish we had barb from beta with Agressor, Savagery and Frenzy at rank 1. :tired:

For all doppel fans just wait and see how they fix the multi hits for doppel is very important coz doppel are pure pve build if we have another 2handed build like dragoon and lances would be great