Tree of Savior Forum

What will happen to the 2016 Christmas Costumes?

Hi, I’ve read somewhere in the dev’s blog about issues & compabalities that those who own a class related costume will have their costumes “taken” and will receive in exchange for it a couple of costume vouchers, the thing is: 2016 christmas costumes are NOT available in exchange shop, I remember those were the first “rare and exclusive” visual items along with the headgears that came with that collection (bunny cupcake hat, that spiral christmas hat and much more).

My question is very simple, since these said costumes were never obtainable through exchange shop, what are you planning to do about this? Will you simply “delete” a whole christmas collection from the game? Or are you going to add those in exchange shop?

Because you see, alot of people had paid over than 100m silvers for a 2016 xmas costume, especially the female ones, I might be wrong but in my point of view this is really unfair for those who had spent large ammounts of silvers for a “exclusive” costume and very rare at this point.

What you gonna do? @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

Thank you in advance.

IMC made a list with which costumes will be affected and the 2016 xmas ones weren’t there. So prob nothing will happen with them.

Cleric Christmas Costumes (male and female) are the only 2016 Christmas Costumes included in the list that they’re replacing so I hope they can clarify this matter as well.