Tree of Savior Forum

What will happen if player don't back even after re-balance

Bullsh!t.
I Just don like it and will never have fun with this kind of mmo.

I dont say tos is better.
But its not made for wow fanboys.

I play Wow/FF15/Ro/Tos from mmos till now and ro still is the best for me.

Everyone talking about raids, my only other mmo was ro so i dont give a f*ck about raids.

PRO RO PLAYER YOU WAS PLAYING THE RENWALL OR PRE-RENWALL?

do you remember odin fight or other boss that require LOTS of ppl to take down 1 boss.

MY DUMB FRIEND THOSE ARE RAID SIMPLY WORLD RAID AND NOT ISTANCED ONES.

So you played ro and played also raids and have fun with it.

I mean, one could argue that the entire level-up system for any game is the same damn thing as multiple gear tiers earned exclusively through pvp, for pvp. But that system has a certain place where it makes sense. I donā€™t need multiple layers of the same system stacked on different areas of the game. And you already know my stance on transcendence.

if is about combat syle i can see. Everyone have his preference even i donā€™t like so much tab target fight and prefer hack n slash or action combat. But wow world lore and classes are simply too <3.

Man diffrent tier gear system in wow is SEASONAL.

you bought new expansion play 2 week got 1st tier of pvp gear and tier 2 is arena.

when season 2 come tier 1 got removed, tier 2 become avaiable with honor and tier 3 is introduced as new arena gear (and if you already have old arena gear you have second best in slot gear and need only to have fun in arena doing pvp and soon or later you will have your new arena gear)

Even in private server they introduce content bit by bit to create season to allow player reach all the same point for a more fair game.

And you tell me is about to farm too much kind of tier when old one got removed and everything is set to have cap so all players have same level of gear every season?

i canā€™t see your point when in tos is real the need of catch up other players.

Go try pvp with no item transcedence vs one player with all set transcended and try do pvp on wow with battleground set vs one guy with arena set.

And tell me wich game have to farm more to be competitive with others.

Yup, and if youā€™re not running the front of every season, pvp starts to suck.

Please please please

2 Likes

Some players will come back, they will raise some levels, they will realize that imc now cares even less about players hacks and bugs, they will leave and convince friends that they find in game to play another mmo

Three months after maintenance, the server will have less players than before it.

2 Likes

So much whining and moaning o.o. FF14 new expansion soon to be out, maybe play that and experience the raids and pvp there? unless donā€™t wanna cough up the cash to try a pay to play gameā€¦but even then there is a free trial now

"you canā€™t make everyone happy"
When you said that this game so unbalance between classes. They balanced it.
When you said high level weapon is so rare. They made it more easy to get.
When you said you have wrong build but canā€™t even comeback, too lazy for reroll. They give you a reset-rank event. Per day.
They even give you a fcking gift with token, costume, hat, many thing else.
But you want more, more, and fcking more.
How greed you are?

1 Like

I agree, lets remove the reset event and free DLC =D

1 Like

Rank 9 is coming? o.O

This is an accurate example of a white knight with tunnel vision. They comunity could have a larger impact if people like this wouldnt try to defend everything mindlessly.

You cannot use the word ā€œbalancedā€ before you havent tested it by your own and just because someone changes the way things are calculated it doesnt mean things are solved automatically. In fact the gap between the people with 315 weapons and the people without never been so trementrously big as with upcoming update. In fact you cannot balance something that has so many different value variations. The wider the lvl cap, dmg cap, hit count, aoe ratio and % dmg per skill breaks apart, the more utopic it gets to find a way to change calculations to something that could be called as balanced.

Which is why threads like this exist:

If you actually think imc would lower the droprates you are dead wrong. The game lives from leading players into massive time consuming farm traps.

Just taking a look at game with actual solutions: GW2. Full build reroll. Everytime, everywhere, to everything you want. GW2 is the living example how to balance a game properly. (static lvl cap, no utopic stats, no utopic new weapon values, etc)

Tokens are always welcome but honestly no one was seriously asking to get the other stuff for free. Its nice to have but completely meaningless.
You definitely overrate the value of this gift just because its super expensive for what it is. (Hi, almost 20ā‚¬ just for a new pixel hair style; hi, 20+ā‚¬ for a new pixel pet with an AI that cannot even compete with the AI of the homunculus from Ragnarok Online, a game that has been released 15 years ago)

And there we are at the core problem of your post: you didnt even understand the point why this thread exists.
Look, the game at its current state runs the following path:

->you lvl up
For what? to reach the endgame. Nothing wrong with that.

->you grind to get money/gear
For what? At first you might want to answer ā€œfor endcontentā€ but the first investments you do are in def/mdef once you reach the r8 areas before you actually come to invest into actual endgear (or way earlier, depending on your skill, class, general mmo experience and other circumstance)

->you reach max lvl
For what? To be able to compete at the ā€œendcontentā€. Almost every mmo works this way, nothing wrong with that.

->you grind to get the endgear
For what? And here is the point. Exactly here. While most successful mmos do have something where you can join after being max, tos has nothing. The most challenging part is Solmiki 40F and you are rewarded there with something that is stronger as your current stuff. But what to do with that stuff? There is literally no use for it and that is what many complain about.

We are not greedy, we just want content solutions that 90% of the whole mmo landscape provides (in their own way).

7 Likes

Looks like Ophiuchu got banned so we get to spend time playing ā€œspot the alt-accountā€ in these threads now. Canā€™t say we didnā€™t warn him.

Kinda wondering how someone remembers a username like ā€œsdfgsdeefssf3feā€ to login.

2 Likes

awooooo mommy what server d o u play on tree of savior

So, if they DO NOTHING
Would you left this game? Would old player come back this game? NO!
Then when they DO SOMETHING
This thread come out.
Yes, nothing is perfect! But please for God sake stop complain and enjoy the game, or not, just donā€™t make everyone feel bad.
They need motivation, they changed this game day by day, update by update, but all they gets is this thread? we didnā€™t try the update yet!

got this everything will be peachy :laughing:

You donā€™t use usernames to login here lol

What hate speech did he say

1 Like

All you doomknights on this thread, please stay away from the game. Itā€™s doing fine, Iā€™m playing it more than 10 hours a day. If it had that many problems would I even play it for that long?

I cannot wait for the rank reset, this is really a step for IMC in the right direction. Also canā€™t wait for the balance update when Sadhu becomes good again. They are also solving the DPK problem as per staff replies on the DPK thread by making it so drop rates are lower so please check that out and stop accusing IMC.

Offtopic but relevant:
@STAFF could you look into the AFK necro farming problem especially on Telsiai? There are many necros there, especially some of them are using hacks like hook64.