Tree of Savior Forum

What will happen if player don't back even after re-balance

Then you solved the case by yourself because you just proved that:

was a blatant lie.

If it’s allowed, then there is nothing unfair. Like there is nothing unfair in owning two or more computers.

1 Like

The topic on discussion was Multi-clienting.

It was proven to be:

1. Impossible without the use of 3rd-party tools.
  2. Wine is considered a 3rd-party tool.
  3. Against the rules by your own post definition.

Thanks again, see you next time!
Have a nice day.

Wine is part of some linux distribution, like bootcamp on mac. If you consider something part of an OS as 3rd party, the the OS itself is a 3rd party software as well.
And it was an extreme example.

Even if we exclude that, we can, no problem let’s do it, it’s still possible with two computer. Do you think that owning many computers is unfair?

1 Like

The discussion was about Multi-clienting and is already finished, if you want to build any false claims, try reading the FAQ first:

https://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ

Wine is a 3rd-party tool which can be compiled or installed via the package management system. It’s not part of Linux distributions, although some distros might choose to include it as default for convenience.

Bye bye!

Pvp gear is usually a bad idea. There is a reason why most games with good pvp systems equalize level and gear and not provide special pvp gear.

Now, they could implement equip that could only be gotten via pvp, but it should not provide an advantage in pvp, because that’s where.skill should matter, not gear advantage.

I didn’t “it’s not”, I said “if you consider it as”. Everything in linux can be considered 3rd party since it’s open source, do you know that?
The one making false claims it’s only you, again.

I already told you it was an extreme example, and I repeated it many times already. I see you are running from the two or more computers example, typical of you.

3 Likes

When you come to the understanding that you’re having an argument with people who disagree with new players telling them to quit, then says the forums are full of toxic trolls trying to make new players quit it should be pretty obvious.

There is not going to be any truth or logic and sense coming from any of them despite demanding it of others. Just read the couple posts back with Awoo’s thoughts about what they are doing.

It is literally huehuehue u gib truth or i report you. I think the old hues were on a next level thinking of dealing with these people.

2 Likes

He literally said the same thing I said and he quoted. I really don’t understand what’s wrong with this guy.

Oh.

Closed source stuff can be considered 3rd party.

part of some linux distribution

-> Optional packages installed aren’t part of the operating system, by definition:

Yes, an example of 3rd party tool that you can use to run multiple clients and gain unfair advantage, thus, makes Multi-clienting disallowed.

We already had that discussion and it’s finished.

Plus, you don’t need to try to go into offensive statements after a discussion is over. Please, you’re better than some other forum users.

Did they fix that DPK issue yet? Something you had a 50 post argument with me about a Staff post like it was no longer a problem and fixed? Do not feed this guy any more text.

Then the other person in this thread denied the complete existence of DPK itself helping drive the guy who explained it to everyone to not even post on the forums any more.

Keep up the great work guys and gals telling new players if they do not like game to leave and driving out the real constructive or informative members of the community. It is really guiding the game in the “right” direction.

2 Likes

No one here talked about closed source but you. And it’s irrelevant. Don’t try to switch arguments.

You just admitted that it’s included with some distribution, like I previously said. And any package can be considered as optional. Tiny Core for example, is a distribution that has basically nothing but the minimal tools required to boot and run.

The discussion isn’t over, since you deliberately decided to ignore the multiple computers example, since you’re biased enough to consider wine a malevolent 3rd party software unless used for yourself. Don’t run rabbit.

1 Like

Because that’s not my point of discussion. My point was always Multi-client.

Which you answered:

I asked you how and you still didn’t give an option that doesn’t use a 3rd-party tool.

After all, you said this yourself:

Which is true that I’m running ToS on Wine. Still, not using it for any unfair means.

So we can conclude there’s no way of using any form of Multi-client without 3rd-party tools, which makes Multi-clienting illegal.

Is there anything more to be discussed? Do you have any other arguments for this specific discussion?

Nah, they didn’t fix it but I didn’t want to get involved in a discussion where some (biased) people takes numbers from screenshots without even asking if these included farming before DPK was patched and/or the RNG drops window.

1 Like

I didn’t consider wine as a malevolent third party tool like you want to present it (unless used for yourself, then it’s ok).
When I speak about third party tools, I talk about key replication software, aka automating (or better remotely controlling) other client’s movement and skills.
But I included a EVEN. EVEN means that’s another possibility, with what I just said in mind.

But… if you want to consider it like a key replication software like you are doing, that doesn’t exclude the fact that you can run multiple clients using two or more computers, without any 3rd party software at all.

But you are so biased that you don’t want to touch that argument, since it’s part of the discussion.

1 Like

Ok. It’s not a malevolent third party tool.

Let’s call it a normal application, is this fine?

A normal application that isn’t available for everyone on the environment ToS is intended to run on.

Being able to run multiple clients with it falls into unfair method since other users would need this tool to be able to do so.

Simple, right?

I totally agree!

But I’d like to also add tools that can be used to bypass the single client per computer restriction, a.k.a. Multi-client tools.

Ok. But let me ask then:
Is the given application that allows bypassing the single client mechanism available for everyone?
No?
So, using it for that mean is unfair, right?

A normal application that has free equivalents in other OS (https://www.microsoft.com/it-IT/download/details.aspx?id=370, for example), available to everyone. So it’s not unfair for me, feel free to consider it unfair. I included it as an extreme example (how many times do I have to repeat it?), as an alternative to buy another computer.

BUT

Care to reply or you want to keep ignoring it?

2 Likes

Meaning they should install, a.k.a. not part of the OS. Thus defines it as 3rd party tool on those environments, right?

Because multiple computers case was never part of my argument. You’re the one trying to bring that into discussion when I never tried to discuss that since it makes the discussion drives into other complex topics that ends in personal opinions.

My initial question covers:
A) Multi-Boxing which you agree that it’s illegal.
B) Multi-Client which only makes sense if the context is multiple clients on a single computer. Which depends on 3rd-party tools. By depending on 3rd party tools you too agree that it’s illegal.

Do you want to start a new discussion that covers multiple computers?

Microsoft virtual pc is developed by microsoft itself. How you can even consider it 3rd party? :unamused:
Sigh, you are arguing over semantics.

But it was in mine when I replied. If you want to discuss only what your biased view can handle, then you should discuss only with yourself.

4 Likes

Because it doesn’t comes with the operating system itself, like you said before.

So, we’re discussing different things, sorry, I’m out then, not here to discuss two different universes at the same time.

So we are arguing about semantics? You need to stoop so low to have an argument?

You asked questions about multiclient. Multiclient can be achieved in many ways. In your original question you never specified that multiclient over multiple computers was not to be discussed.
Blame yourself.

2 Likes