Tree of Savior Forum

What will happen if player don't back even after re-balance

Some players will come back, they will raise some levels, they will realize that imc now cares even less about players hacks and bugs, they will leave and convince friends that they find in game to play another mmo

Three months after maintenance, the server will have less players than before it.

2 Likes

So much whining and moaning o.o. FF14 new expansion soon to be out, maybe play that and experience the raids and pvp there? unless don’t wanna cough up the cash to try a pay to play game…but even then there is a free trial now

"you can’t make everyone happy"
When you said that this game so unbalance between classes. They balanced it.
When you said high level weapon is so rare. They made it more easy to get.
When you said you have wrong build but can’t even comeback, too lazy for reroll. They give you a reset-rank event. Per day.
They even give you a fcking gift with token, costume, hat, many thing else.
But you want more, more, and fcking more.
How greed you are?

1 Like

I agree, lets remove the reset event and free DLC =D

1 Like

Rank 9 is coming? o.O

This is an accurate example of a white knight with tunnel vision. They comunity could have a larger impact if people like this wouldnt try to defend everything mindlessly.

You cannot use the word “balanced” before you havent tested it by your own and just because someone changes the way things are calculated it doesnt mean things are solved automatically. In fact the gap between the people with 315 weapons and the people without never been so trementrously big as with upcoming update. In fact you cannot balance something that has so many different value variations. The wider the lvl cap, dmg cap, hit count, aoe ratio and % dmg per skill breaks apart, the more utopic it gets to find a way to change calculations to something that could be called as balanced.

Which is why threads like this exist:

If you actually think imc would lower the droprates you are dead wrong. The game lives from leading players into massive time consuming farm traps.

Just taking a look at game with actual solutions: GW2. Full build reroll. Everytime, everywhere, to everything you want. GW2 is the living example how to balance a game properly. (static lvl cap, no utopic stats, no utopic new weapon values, etc)

Tokens are always welcome but honestly no one was seriously asking to get the other stuff for free. Its nice to have but completely meaningless.
You definitely overrate the value of this gift just because its super expensive for what it is. (Hi, almost 20€ just for a new pixel hair style; hi, 20+€ for a new pixel pet with an AI that cannot even compete with the AI of the homunculus from Ragnarok Online, a game that has been released 15 years ago)

And there we are at the core problem of your post: you didnt even understand the point why this thread exists.
Look, the game at its current state runs the following path:

->you lvl up
For what? to reach the endgame. Nothing wrong with that.

->you grind to get money/gear
For what? At first you might want to answer “for endcontent” but the first investments you do are in def/mdef once you reach the r8 areas before you actually come to invest into actual endgear (or way earlier, depending on your skill, class, general mmo experience and other circumstance)

->you reach max lvl
For what? To be able to compete at the “endcontent”. Almost every mmo works this way, nothing wrong with that.

->you grind to get the endgear
For what? And here is the point. Exactly here. While most successful mmos do have something where you can join after being max, tos has nothing. The most challenging part is Solmiki 40F and you are rewarded there with something that is stronger as your current stuff. But what to do with that stuff? There is literally no use for it and that is what many complain about.

We are not greedy, we just want content solutions that 90% of the whole mmo landscape provides (in their own way).

7 Likes

Looks like Ophiuchu got banned so we get to spend time playing “spot the alt-account” in these threads now. Can’t say we didn’t warn him.

Kinda wondering how someone remembers a username like “sdfgsdeefssf3fe” to login.

2 Likes

awooooo mommy what server d o u play on tree of savior

So, if they DO NOTHING
Would you left this game? Would old player come back this game? NO!
Then when they DO SOMETHING
This thread come out.
Yes, nothing is perfect! But please for God sake stop complain and enjoy the game, or not, just don’t make everyone feel bad.
They need motivation, they changed this game day by day, update by update, but all they gets is this thread? we didn’t try the update yet!

got this everything will be peachy :laughing:

You don’t use usernames to login here lol

What hate speech did he say

1 Like

All you doomknights on this thread, please stay away from the game. It’s doing fine, I’m playing it more than 10 hours a day. If it had that many problems would I even play it for that long?

I cannot wait for the rank reset, this is really a step for IMC in the right direction. Also can’t wait for the balance update when Sadhu becomes good again. They are also solving the DPK problem as per staff replies on the DPK thread by making it so drop rates are lower so please check that out and stop accusing IMC.

Offtopic but relevant:
@STAFF could you look into the AFK necro farming problem especially on Telsiai? There are many necros there, especially some of them are using hacks like hook64.

I’m on Fedi Lurii sorry! It’s in the user profiles when you click users here remember?

@63scaur Pretty sure it was a cumulative amount of trolling as opposed to 1 individual post. Same reason the people that used to call themselves Hue-knights got cleaned out. IMC have been removing toxic/disruptive posters from the forum for a while.

@benjaminlyr1994 Sorien stopped developing that hack ages ago because he couldn’t find more exploits after the ones he was using were patched. It doesn’t work. Also, stationary afk necro farming isn’t itself illegal.

2 Likes

I actually wasn’t expecting this. Staff only bans/mutes people in very extreme cases, it could also just be temporary too. (Edit: Nevermind it won’t during our lifetime. :sweat_smile:)
If I understand ophi at all I don’t think they’re the type of person to make an alt account, I think they mentioned something about it sometime. :thinking:

Feels bad tho, I’d much have preferred everyone being able to contribute their opinions, ophi did have good points too. :frowning: (Can’t believe I’m actually sympathizing. :disappointed_relieved:)

4 Likes

hi Valerie the cute chubby hedgehog

4 Likes

Im not 100% sure what this means but if you want us to tell that threads or postings with content similar to this topic didnt exist before and problems like that popped up out of nothig now you are running blindfolded thru the world.

We dont need to make everyone feel bad because the publisher is doing that job with passion already.

Randomly changing things doesnt make a game better automatically. You probably didnt notice it but imc also recieved massive critism for their changelogs. Instead of fixing crucial glitches, security holes and other important stuff they released minor character sprite fixes that werent even necessarily in first place.
So they mostly just stopped to mention those things in their changelog but the behavior about bug fixes didnt change much. They still invest way too much time in super inimportant stuff instead of seeing what is on ACTUAL demand.

1 Like

I wish those devs can actually understand English.
I believe their mentality of the game is unique thats why they just do what they need to do.
You can’t blame the game for everything (Im not defending or whiteknightng) well, first and foremost its Free to play… You have the will to continue or not.
Buying TP or stuffs from the game is up to you.
Enjoying the game it is up to you.
No one is forcing you to play until you get fed up.
Yes, from time to time I also complain…but I realised for what? You will just ruin your mood and mindset.
From what Im experiencing is that It all doesn’t matter as long as you still enjoy.
You think its gonna die? Quit…
You enjoy? Stay in game.
As I noticed most of the player who complains alot irrelevantly and continuosly have issues within.

2 Likes

What will happen of people dont come back? Life goes on, too bad some people can’t move on too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.