Tree of Savior Forum

What to do with my miko?

I would like to play miko, as sup or magic dealer, but i couldnt find any useful build… any tought

1 Like

Miko+Diev is a basic combination, as you can get up to 5 Owl statues to 100% uptime with a level 15 Clap.

Another option is e.g. Miko+Chaplain+Exorcist, which promotes Capella to boost Gohei, Hamaya, Aqua Benedicta, Rubric, Koinonia, Katadikazo and Gregorate damage by up to 160%.

There are probably some other options,too, since Miko isn’t so bad for supporting magic damage and adding crit rate with the new Omikuji skill, and Gohei can still remove buffs from enemies in PVP/GVG.

Edit: checked and Clap indeed doesn’t affect Capella, but you can still benefit from the holy property boost since Miko skills are all holy property.

What is the sinergy with clap and capella plus gohei?

what about the dmg? is good?

Clap doesn’t affect cappella

I’m really upset with Miko. Had so much trouble through Miko quest and now I can’t see any good build with it. I used to play diev-miko-PD, and it was really fun gameplay. However now they have changed Diev a lot, and the Owls aren’t even close to good, and have some troublesome cooldowns. It takes a lot of time to finish a 5-Statue workup. Could’t find any nice build with Miko so I just gave up and changed to Oracle/PD/Exorcist.

Anyone know what skills are buffed by Sweep? I am still not sure what it does and it lasts for only like a few seconds. Also any unorthodox final class to go with Diev+Miko other than Priest? Also is Exorcist Entity skill useful for Hamaya or Kabbalist Revenge 7 fold compared?

Magic circles are buffed by sweep. (Gain +1 level). Your statues also should go +1 with it too iirc.

Oracle + Diev is a much better combination that can also achieve 5 owls and you can increase their damage significantly by spamming death sentence. Miko is quite bad now.

2 Likes

After testing oracle+diev, miko’s really just…not good. Oracle pretty much makes any other supportclass redundant. Miko is to be cute, not to be good :frowning:

Honestly I like using Miko in combination with Exorcist. the Hamaya/Entity combo is actually really nice and it does give you more holy damage over time. Pairs well with diev or chaplain as the last slot.

Does anyone have a skill build for Miko/Exorcist/Chaplain to share? :blush:
I don’t want to get rid of my Miko and Miko + Exorcist seems to go together because of entity and hamaya so I’m wanting to try that.

How is this build?

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yarmy7jb

I’m doing Miko/Exorcist/Paladin at the moment. The entity/hamaya combo lasts a while and you can channel Sanctuary while it’s burning.

However I feel like chaplain is probably just better. With a build like this you don’t have any support or healing and Plague doctor is more useful in this build than miko anyway.

All that may be so, but Miko remains top cute class.
And Kagura is pretty.
Exo, chaplain, Diev, all fine classes. But not as cute as miko! And that’s what really matters.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I pleaded for a Make Miko Great Again thread for Suggestions. It’s just a cute class for the most part and got outclassed in terms of Support/Attack from other Cleric classes T.T

2 Likes

I wanted to go full Holy with Priest - Exorcist - Miko. But i don’t want to spend my hidden class unlock voucher on a class that is that weak. Any suggestions on the Holy build? (ps.: i’m not getting oracle)

Maybe Chaplain.

Build capella is an up to +160% holy dmg boost for 30s with 35s downtime. It benefits Aspergillum and exo skills alike.
Visible Talent allows you to do pretty insane single targed dmg even when you sacrifice 10s to aa’s.
And some kd immunity if you want, or just plain old auto atk dmg.

1 Like

Does Clap really only work on Diev statues? I tried testing to see if clap works on Henge Stone, but it doesn’t. Even if they made changes to just clap to work on more installations like Capella and Henge Stone I think it would at least put Miko in a better place.

In defense of Miko though, Hamaya + Entity combo is quite nice. I just hope she will get updated in some way.

Cleric wise yes, I’ve tested all the cleric class objects via the reset event. Only diev statues work with clap.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Conceal, but slightly more useful, and useless to it’s own Class (No Diev/Party Members with Diev, no use).

Too bad Entity doesn’t extend/refresh the duration, you lose a few hits by the time you activate it.

The way to use Hamaya with Entity the best way is basically cast it, then wait it hit the mobs sorta halfway or more the duration it lasts, then immediately cast Entity to extend the range of Hamaya to enemies approaching you. For bosses, it’s best to use it on them when they have ended an attack animation and you know they will stay at that location for quite some time, then use the same method but it will be casting all pillars of light on the boss instead.

In my opinion, I just wish the light pillars actually follows the target instead of being static. Because once it dealt enough damage, you will aggro the boss/mobs and they will move away from the pillars of light or Hamaya. Which in the end, you best be just staying in a side corner and casting it infront of you for maximum damage coverage and cast Rubric like Kamekameha Monk style while it procs too. When you got the right armor and using a good Shield, tanking should be fine for a Cleric and when hp got too low just Fade out and heal.