Tree of Savior Forum

What to do with my miko?

:frowning:
So, basically they’ve made the skill for the single class combo?.. Too bad. They’ve could at least made it working for all/most of (cleric or maybe even every class) circles/installations with maybe decreased duration boost =.=

i want to try priest, miko, kabbalist

for heals and holy buffs Owo

sweep kabbalist sepirot, 0 clap

Does anyone know if Kagura dance increases the damage of your own:
Druid->Chortasmata
Druid->Thorn
Diev->Owl statues
Miko->Hamaya
?

By description it looks like it should, but with miko one can never be sure <.<

you can’t do anything when you’re in kagura dance mode, well aside from performing kagura

you hold the button down to prolong its effect

I know that. That wasn’t the question :slight_smile:

alright, i guess i don’t know how thorn works owO;;

What about others?
Well, I guess Kagura is not too useful anyway (compare to let’s say Chaplain’s Cappella), just too increase ~50% of some DoTs for like 5-10 seconds once in a minute… but can it do at least that much?

upd: Also does anyone know how much increase sweeping provides exactly?

sweeping works like divine might i guess? adds 1 skill level to the magic circle

1 Like

What’s the point of sweeping for longer time then?
(I’m sorry for maybe stupid questions, I didn’t have miko, but I have one leftover hidden-class chest from rebuild, and I’m thinking which use of miko may be better >…<’’)

longer sweep provides bigger area, the skill is more of a party support
but if using it for yourself, i guess no need to level it up too high

also, if you have speed buffs, it also helps you cover more areas

1 Like

Oh, so that’s it. Thank you very much!

( rebuild gave some me kind of challenge to make builds without intersecting classes. Since I have a lot of characters, it becomes not so obvious for last ones xD For now I’m trading miko and oracle between kabbalist/sadhu and diev/druid. Probably it will be better to combo miko with diev, since it at least obviously works… and miko seems to be much more useless for sadhu/kabbalist combination )

1 Like

i think they’re planning to rework some classes sometime in the future, miko included