Tree of Savior Forum

What the f*ck is this scam IMC?

Rank A contain U.Jewel and S.G.Anvil???

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Yuri @William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob

3 Likes

same issue lol IMCed right after maintenance

1 Like

The item is just flagged as the wrong rank. It’s not a “scam”, it just displays as a Rank A prize even though it isn’t. You didn’t lose any potential item.

It will be fixed.

And also Exp Tomes x4 and shining silver ichor extractor.

This is a scam, since wrong information has been given. Even though the pool is changed post-scam, it doesn’t mean we have been scammed in the first place.

1 Like

Wrong information isn’t given. The website is correct. The in-game display for gold icons is simply wrong. They’re not rank A items and the game is just showing they are.

It’s purely a display issue and does not affect the actual chance of any rewards whatsoever. The “pool” is not going to get changed.

Patch notes are copied and pasted without proofreading. Tooltips are wrong. TP products have bugs.

You may be correct that they are benign and unintended mistakes. But it really shows how many employees don’t really care much about their products at IMC.

I also program for a living. When I catch a bug, I record it in a backlog, so that I can write tests for the same type of bug in future features. I ain’t no smart guy. In my opinion, the genius who doesn’t learn lessons is much worse than other attentive workers.

Imagine if the mistakes occur over and over again in a certain Apple product for years, I am sure somebody is getting fired for it.

This is not a criticism to you, Crevex. We all appreciate your contribution to the community. But please understand the frustration will build up.

3 Likes

this is wrong too.

1 Like

Stupid to say but we should always assume the worst front IMC and adjust to their repeating mistakes over their years.If you want to buy Leticia,packages,Bless or wtv wait for a week to spend your money just in case â– â– â– â–  like this happen.

To be honest we don’t know if it those effect the chances but is not like IMC will admit even if it does.I personally got a gut feeling it does affect the chances IMO but I have no proof remember that.I am only going by the history by IMC making the same mistakes over and over.

To sum it up we should try to adapt to IMC failing to deliver properly every patch.

Of course we do. I’m telling you it doesn’t. It’s just a display bug, I can literally see the error in the files through datamining.

This one is actually wrong on the website. It’s just a stage 9 scroll.

… but this’s the one i have been looking for and i already spent my money. How about Gem lv10, it gonna be l9 too???

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s not a problem. They need to solve it, but there’s no need to exaggerate.

They should compensate those players who spend money on Leticia with misleading information and bug.Espacilly the guy who got a lv 9 trans scroll instead of lv 10.What if someone only want lv 10 trans scroll and wasted a lot $$$ to find out there is no lv 10…

Edit:

@Kur0ir0_Rai just proved my point about what I typed above.

Is not fair for those who are spending money on something they put on the patch that isn’t there.It’s false advertisement period!

They might. He should put in a ticket and be patient.

3 Likes

:thinking:

/20202020

I already said multiple times that it doesn’t affect the chances. You’re welcome to not believe me, but IMC is going to tell you the same thing because it’s the truth.

1 Like

@crevox Are the Shinning Lv10 Gem Abrasive really Lv 10 or they are in fact lv9?

1 Like

I did :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved: just wait for their response

They are Lv10 Gem Abrasives.

1 Like

crevox on damage control
please tell me you’re getting paid for this

1 Like

I don’t get paid. I’m giving the truth to calm people down. A mistake is a mistake, it shouldn’t have happened, I don’t like it either, but at least people can know that they’re not getting “scammed” and aren’t not receiving the items they should be.

1 Like