Tree of Savior Forum

What kind of irritating newbies trolls you meet?

J-just imagine its 4 Hoplites with the Thau. M-muh Finestra attrā€¦

Smiteā€™s knockup is passive the attribute just adds damage when the monster that went airborn lands back down.

Swell Left/Right Arm scales off of the casterā€™s SPR and INT, including the INT gained from Swell Brain. A Thau3 with any sense should always be casting Swell Brain before Left/Right. You can rightclick the buff off after if you get caught in its range.

even veterans do mistakes often. And these all are very conditional.
But at least good to know.

Iā€™ll add some:

1. Miko who have kagura but they are claiming op enough when they can dps alone rather than buff those swordies (this is depends on their own respective gear. But I notice that doppel with kagura is just too great rather than having healer do dps)

2. Miko who doesnā€™t bother swing gohei to remove invul buffs on bosses cause itā€™s faster to wear it down than remove it.

3. Cyrokino doing ice wall + PP combo but people who has aggro didnā€™t bother to draw it so ice projectiles can hit it.(usually they have blessing buff so can wear down bosses fast)

4. General cases: please AT LEAST SPEAK when youā€™re leaving party for whatever reason. This is just plain rude to leave without notice.

5. Mostly are whales who have super op gear but doesnā€™t bother to wait who gots DC-ed on saalus or actually CANā€™T because they donā€™t have brakes on their DPS

6. I donā€™t know if I can add this but, non token should speak FIRST they are non token so we can acknowledge they have less run rather than notify later when we are done. I can understand discrimination and unfair token w/ non token user but donā€™t start to be jerk first only to be hated later.

on case no 6, I know some people donā€™t want to speak cause they are afraid will be kicked but pleaseā€¦ I have community having 2 runs on normal dungeon and 1 saalus run is perfectly fine

1 Like

As already acknowledged prolly by all, Healers just want to do DPS. Even if they slow the run down.

This is very true tbh. Till now, never seen any miko even trying to this despite being able to (i know very little about miko so correct me if i am wrong).

This is mostly issue of ā€œgetting aggro and running all overā€. They are trying to save theri ass 1st that to kill. They often forget in panic that killing it faster will save you easily. :man_shrugging:

This seems rude but i havenā€™t seen anyone who does this. Veterans or newbies alike, do say something or the other before leaving. Mat be a case what you seen personally so not going to deny it.

No words to deny. Its especially true if there is super geared DPS.

Well yes its also true but I half heartedly already start with presumption that these players donā€™t have token so iā€™ll have to get a new party again, unless they are players i already know about. eg. there are players who never bothered to get a single token till this time ( sounds odd but very true. I know such a player) Or their token expired while and they were unaware (this is the highest chances of happening).

To be fair Kagura drains like 90% of your SP with a full channel, and my build is pal3 also so each of my attack skills drain 10% of my sp also. and i didnt even know you could remove those invinciblity buffs xD i sometimes forget gohei even has a disenchat feature i only use it to cure debuffs when im too lazy to put a cure down (mostly when im slowed)

You must be a pre- rebalance patch player. Kagura is not draining %sp anymore.

Gohei or disenchant to dispell boss invul noticeable on tree boss in siaulai, harpia or armaos in dungeon 290

no i rejoined after the rebalance patch, and by % i mean around that number. i know kagura isnt % based , it just drains about 90% of my sp with a full channel.

My bad then. I was so used to SPR build.

Iā€™m guilty of doing thisā€¦ but only on Boss that runs around like itā€™s stocking up on groceries before the zombie apocalypse. (YEAH Iā€™M LOOKING AT YOU Excited Minotaur. :angry:)

But the thing is i have seen players doing it on this whale event for no reason.
56k HP cryo3 chrono3 says ā€œIā€™ll prevent it from moving, you guys do the DPSā€.
Like hell we can do anything if you do that. If i donā€™t get DCā€™d then i just use the macroā€™d sentence till the end " donā€™t use ice wall under the boss". Then cryos gets pissed and now they start using pass to put icewall under it.

Oh wowā€¦ thatā€™s just s2pidā€¦ whale doesnā€™t even move at allā€¦ thankfully I havenā€™t experienced that in my whale huntsā€¦ I used icewall (ice shards) on whale if there like only 10 of us tryin to kill it. if weā€™re about 15 or more iā€™d stop. Coz it crashes the servers for some reasonā€¦ :sweat_smile: Anyways nice treadā€¦ very informative :+1:t2:

I canā€™t even imagine dancing for more than 10secs more so the full 30secs.
Cosā€™ its either the mobs/boss is already dead or Iā€™ll get interrupted by a boss aoe or a stray mob, and no, SZ hardly helps against this problem specially in random parties where everyone want to get in my safety bubble popping it faster.

2xk hp non pelt dragoon runs 260, expecting to be pampered by clerics thinking itā€™s a clericā€™s job to keep them alive : ^ )

so anyways, he has ā– ā– ā– ā–  def and ā– ā– ā– ā–  tier lv 40 equipment, lures all mobs and and melts faster than the blink of an eye, blames me, PD dps cleric, for dying. >> never goes to heal tiles >> never uses safety zone >> pmuch your every trash kid wanna be swordy player

also very toxic, insults people to make themselves feel better. christ. dont play pelt if you dont have it in your ranks o.o

and itā€™s not a clericā€™s job to keep you alive, play smart. weā€™re there to help out with heals but we canā€™t keep somebody who wants to die so badly, alive. zzzzzzz

1 Like

This, standing there for a full duration Kagura would be a bad idea. You want to time it to high impact abilities (broom trap, breaking wheel).

Hurray. Its going to be fixed in this patch finally.

Hate it when players canā€™t distinguish between Spiritual Chain+Lifeline and Physical Link (the big purple ball on top of playersā€™ head is the obvious difference). Not liking Physical Link is up to preference, since not everyone likes to take damage for the team, but why would you want to break off Spiritual Chain+Lifeline?

Literally got thrashed by a party few times for ā€œusing Physical Linkā€ when in reality I used Spiritual Chain to pass my Full CON stat to my party to be able to take more hits, and my party assumed I was using Physical Link to ā€œtroll and spread damage aroundā€. Also saw a few Linker 3 Featherfoots who Spiritual Chain+Lifelineā€™d his Full INT/CON stat depending on the situation and got the same treatment.

1 Like

Added that.

not a newbie thing but something that annoys me

`1. when youre 4 players at a dungeon quque nd they wont click match 2 to 4

1. when youre 4 players and 1 person runs by, jumps around a litte, stands there (the player is the level of the dungeon) and then runs away after like 2 minutes, sso youre happy and hoping he will queu but he just ended up standing there and running away ( insert white drawn tired popolion face emoji )

You guys do know that if a premade party enters the queue they cannot select match 2-4 players? Itā€™s completely stupid but by design for whatever reason. So when ppl are screaming in WC to click the button, the others queuing may not be able to.