Tree of Savior Forum

What kind of irritating newbies trolls you meet?

So since I am seeing some of “those kind of players” now on daily basis in PvE environment, Probably this will help some newbie out if they are unaware. Trolls can’t be cured so can’t help it.

Archers

1. Swift Step:Party sharing attribute turned ON
  2. Sapper detonating others magic circle rather than their own traps, eg. heal tile, SZ, hail, storm calling, circling, aiming.
  3. Sapper detonating instance clear voucher.
  4. Falcs using pheasant and/or hovering on well taunted and aggroed group of mobs when there is no aiming.
  5. qs3 falc3 not using/having circling and/or aiming.
  6. Hunter trying to snatch ground mobs and bosses.
  7. AA is better than skills mindset.
  8. Rogue not even trying to get on backside of mobs/boss when he has no werewolf cards.
  9. Hackapells not having cavalry charge.
  10. Rogue capturing instance clear voucher sneakily.

Wizards

1. Using reflect shield when there are other buff slaves around.
  2. Linker c2/3 Physical Link without attribute.
  3. Chrono using pass for himself/herself rather than for party.
  4. Icewall under the boss especially the ones done by full con cryos.
  5. Kino swapping the boss from other party member skills.
  6. Pyros healing elets and flammes in dng 110 and dng 200.
  7. Cryos Snow rolling the well collected and taunted mobs and throw them away.
  8. Thauma swelling mobs when there isn’t enough DPS and heal.
    9.Warlocks using Dark theurge and walking into boss and dying.(???)
  9. Enchanter using empowering when entire party is lv330 and overwrites other useful buffs.(???).

Healers

1. Clerics using fade in world boss.
  2. Cleric c3 using Guardian Saint without attribute.
  3. Clerics having lv1 Heal and/or Safety Zone.
  4. Paladin using Smite on a well taunted and aggroed group of mobs.
  5. Priest not having Resurrection.
  6. Heal on damaging mode when there is enough DPS.
  7. Bokor c3 using mackdangal without telling.
  8. Monk c2/3 using Energy Blast and didn’t remove knock back.
  9. Monk full dex having high ping.
  10. PD2 using pandemic on 1 (???) mob.
  11. PD not having/using bloodletting.
  12. Paladin c3 not having barrier range attribute.
  13. Oracles using change on mobs inside dng or mission. :man_facepalming:

Swordies

1. Peltasta swash-buckling mobs/boss and draws away from other party member’s skills.
  2. Dragoon c2 using Dethrone on well collected and taunted group of mobs or when circling comes up and dethrones them out of circling.
  3. If you don’t have enough defence and/or pots, don’t taunt mobs.
  4. Doesn’t have pain barrier or doesn’t use it.
  5. AFK after finishing a rotation, awaiting for CD.
    6.Highlander c3 not knowing proper combo/skill rotation.
  6. Fencers forgetting that they have “I-frame”
  7. After getting butchered, crying out “I NEED HEALING”.

General (Ones falling in more than one categories above)

1. Using “magic circles” in ET 4f.
  2. Overwriting superior buffs/debuffs with crappy ones.
  3. Other party members taking a “short break” when a squire arrests a boss on siau merc.
  4. Breaking wrong orb in dng290.
  5. Splitting up with party in various dungeons eg, dng 80, dng 200, dng 230 mainly.
  6. Not bringing potions and/or antidotes.
  7. Resurrect at spawn instead of waiting for priest.
  8. Not having enough mats for skills which use consumables.
  9. Players forgetting that some skills doesn’t work on flying mobs and still use them.
  10. Players don’t know how to get Ausrine.
  11. Players AAing breaking wheel when they have physical skills.
  12. Casting unnecessary buff or casting them when not needed. (List was big so compiled it in one sentence)
  13. Other party member knocking back or spread the well collected and taunted/CC’d group of mobs.( Since the list was big, i put it in one sentence; too lazy to remove the others)
  14. Players who have no use of pets bringing them in event whale hunts. ( I feel like PKing them if possible).
  15. Player no knowing the difference between type of links and breaking off to avoid “getting troll killed”.

Conclusion/ Solution( for those who are unaware)
Archers

1. Don’t get that attribute or turn it off if you have and forget it. It doesn’t help a damned bit and overwrites useful buffs. If you think that you can share crit rate then you are wrong.
  2. Much appreciated if you can deal high dmg but if you can’t then don’t do it.
  3. These are mostly trolls, all you can do is pray or beg or don’t use voucher if you see a sapper. :man_shrugging:
  4. Mostly done by falc1 for “extra dps”. Do this only if you are a falc3 and know how to do it properly.
  5. Get your head out of being a DPS class which does nothing. At least read up some guides on your own class.
  6. Doesn’t really affect other players so always ignored. But looks funny.
  7. If you have OP asf gears then SR3 is allowed to do this but everyone doing this without gears is ridiculous (Looks at qs3 meme with +6 T0 didel grand cross in dng 290). Those SR3 doing this without blessings and with a practice pistol, use your goddamned skills.
  8. Know how to play Rogue, else don’t make it.
  9. Complete crappy player. This is one of the best skills in archer skill tree, how could you not take it and instead max out that crappy leg shot for tiny bit of dmg.
    10.Definitely a troll. Can’t help it on this other than begging every rogue you see to not do and taking a video of it if possible to report it. (As if reporting will do a thing).

Wizards

1. This is annoying asf. No one needs your reflect shield. Not even you. Stop using it. It overwrites other useful buffs
  2. Either a troll (can’t help it), or learn what is a linker.
  3. Definitely a “chuuni and wannabe DPS”. Retardness cannot be cured.
  4. The most epic one you can see during event whale hunts. Literally messes up AOE and melee skills.
    Listen up who are unaware ," YOU ARE JUST MAKING YOURSELF WAIT LONGER FOR THE REWARD WHICH YOU MIGHT NOT POSSIBLY GET". Longer time taken, means if you miss out buff (for whatever reasons) its your own fault and go solo other whale with your walls. You can also see them in dng and merc f*cking up entire run efficiency.
  5. Definitely a troll. Can’t help it.
  6. Well this one is a bit tough to help on. KNOW THE CHARACTERISTICS OF DUNGEON YOU ARE GOING IN. You can see the videos of ET and FL but why not spare some time to ask other players or look at video or forum about these dungeons which have oddball mobs. I know IMC is also a bit went haywire with those mobs but just include those as " special characteristic mobs" and deal with it properly.
  7. This one is actually retarded. Telling him actually pisses him off and he now deliberately starts to f*ck up.
  8. Like hell man. entire party gets wiped out by this including the thauma. Stop doin this non-sense when you know your party doesn’t have what it takes to utilise it.
  9. I don’t know whats the sense in this. If anyone can explain then please do. I don’t have warlock.
  10. Again, If anyone can explain if it actually overlevel your party member or no. To me its a failure of buff under lvl cap party member scenario.

Healers

1. Why the hell you want to lose your own cube? And later whine that " DPS was not enough"…
  2. Mostly trolls. Just avoid all his stuff put on floor. Who knows what it is if you don’t know all skills.
  3. Again, mostly trolls… If you see a small SZ. Don’t get inside. Who knows if he even has attribute for it or no. Special characteristic of newbie monks with cleric c1 only.
  4. If you can do DPS then only use it. Those stupid pala using smite when circling comes up stop doing this.
  5. Mostly shop Pardoners. Can’t really help. They need skills for shop. At least try to get 1 point in something other than shop buffs.
  6. Mostly done my " chuuni wannabe DPS". Comeon man, when there is enough DPS focus heal tile on keeping those DPS alive.
  7. Definitely a troll. Avoid getting near him if you are afraid " dying out of nowhere". Good bokors avoid using it in instances where you don’t know who will join up. If you got this buff, avoid taking any dmg whatsoever. Who knows trolls will even bother putting heal tile for you.
  8. Retarded monks. Most probably don’t even have attribute. Best way to tackle him is to tell him to avoid using it. If still not listening then don’t group up the mobs, let him deal with it.
  9. Most useless ones around. But at least doesn’t hurt party in anyway other than he is busy doing his “DPS” and doesn’t heal. Can’t really tell apart from other good ping monks easily.
  10. Again, is there any hidden interaction for pandemic on using one mob?? Can someone explain me this. AFAIK this is retarded.
  11. Don’t know what kind of build he has. What i know of is any PD build has bloodletting. Really annoying in dng260 where half the populace doesn’t bring antidotes and you see a PD with no bloodletting. Bloodletting is really useful in saalus canyon when the bosses have certain debuffs like stuns,disable, burn, atk reduction etc.Enlighten me on this pls.
  12. One of the issues, because newbie never used their heads “why my barrier is so small compared to others”. Only way is to tell him.
  13. One of the stuff which nearly make you lose your run by wiping out party. Oracles getting carried away and trying to show off their skill “look lets kill this mob and fill our journal” without realising it may cause them lose the run and subsequently tome time, multiplier etc. GODDAMN NO ONE NEEDS YOUR RETARDED CHANGE IN INSTANCES. I totally forgot about this point which i faced long agao and failed a siau run bcz the mob changed to was that kino slime of HG which has raise. It raised us when everyone was near it and other mobs (no one was killing which includes me bcz i was on my squire). Result: run failed bcz no one could a thing to protect torch and hordes of mobs which collected melted the torch.

Swordies

1. Clashes with number 3 but I will still put them differently. These are undergeared newbies who despite knowing that they can’t handle aggro withjout dying still do it for whatever reason. Under this circumstance what i would suggest is, talk 1st. If doesn’t work then let him die and don’t revive and heal him. Let him whine in forums.
  2. These are useless goon2 who only know is “dethrone is muh best DPS skill”. Can’t really help on this other than talk it out with him.
  3. Clashes with number 1. For goddamn your own sake bring enough pots. You won’t know if you get a healer who will chase after your a*s to heal you.
  4. You can actually make out the difference between the 2 types if you observe carefully. Never seen good players with this. Only newbies have this issue. Don’t know why they do this. I know sw1/2 doesn’t have uptime but i have seen some players who doesn’t even use it for whatever reason. Enlighten me please.
  5. Well i know you can’t continuously do skill rotations bcz of CDs but at least AA. Don’t stand like a retard wait for his CD to end.looks at so called meta lancers who doesn’t have gears
  6. Mostly these are squires who are " chuuni and wannabe DPS". I also have the same build but at least i know my rotation. Mostly newbie squires. You can notice this that they use their debuffs after they use skills. I don’t know what they followed to make this build.
  7. Well again. Mostly newbies who just made a meta build and don’t know a sh*t about it.
  8. Special characteristic of players who fall under #1 and #3. Mostly pelts who also want to DPS but fails miserably.

General

1. Newbies who never seen a single ET related stuff. Sometimes are trolls but very rare. Best solution is to tell them in advance.
  2. Sometimes can’t be helped in siau where everyone is rush and don’t even have time to look at party member. But please try to look at it as it help amazingly.
  3. Retards who don’t know how to use that lovely -10% pdef debuff. I love it when I see the “break takers” dying bcz of golem suddenly rolling.
  4. One of the most irritating ones around. Only solution is to tell them right before the run starts. Most newbies doesn’t even bother reading chat so i’ll prefer if someone gutsy enough or having MH go and kill the correct orb in the beginning to avoid these kind of newbies wasting tomes, multiplier etc.
  5. Lack of team work and “hatred towards other server” are mostly reason. Talk it out right at start to avoid crappy run.
  6. Silver is a problem but at least if you don’t have pots don’t do stuff which will make you use your non-existing pots. Look up in inventory for popolion meat or strawberry or any other consumable which might help a bit.
  7. Its fine for short dungeons but hell’s sake don’t restart in long ones. If needed ask for rez if priest didn’t notice you. It messes up entire play real hard.
  8. Again silver issue. For hell’s sake GET YOUR MATS FOR THE SKILLS YOU USE ATLEAST. Its so annoying to meat such a player in dng. eg. fletchers, sappers, priests, dievs etc.
  9. Trademark speciality of newbie sappers and various other builds. Doesn’t really hurt party member in any way so sometimes get ignored. BUT DON’T F*CKING ASK WHY IT IS NOT WORKING, ITS NOT IMC’S FAULT ITS YOURS.
  10. Mostly player nowadays rush to lvl cap without knowing other class stuff. Only way is to tell them how to use however annoying it may seem.
  11. qs3 and SR3 generally don’t do this. Mostly these are chaplain (which i understand if doesnt have any physical skils). Another variety is retarded swordies who thinks "oh it looks something fun lets beat it up with AA and lets see what it does). Literally can’t be helped in anyway other than they themselves try to know what stuff is.
  12. Mostly players think “since its a buff, it must be good” without even bothering about buff limits. eg. Pardoner using Increase magic defence in siau, Sage casting missile hole in siau (extremely annoying bcz it can’t be removed by right clicking it). Please keep in mind this IMC:tm: game has an annoying issue of buff slot limit. Using buffs unnecessarily will cause trouble for you. Only cure is to them take the initiative to learn it. Telling them mostly just pisses them off.
  13. This is actually ridiculous. I do understand the sometimes you get lagged or something else which makes you “accidentally” do it at wrong time. But most of time player are seen doing this (yeah even veterans). eg, cryo CCs mobs with frost pillar then every other party member uses their sill then another party member simply uses a knock back to spread them apart destroying the formation. STOP DOING IT ON COLLECTED MOBS EVEN IF ITS YOUR MAIN DPS SKILL. IT ACTUALLY MAKES IT HARDER TO CLEAR THE MOBS.
  14. For hell’s sake even you guys know how hellishly laggy it becomes in event. Why the f*ck you need your pets in there if you aren’t a hunter or mounted class or falc. I myself feel like a retard when just keep saying it and no one listens to it. I even put it in my F8. Stupid players whoever does this.
  15. Common issue of players not knowing what are the various skills linker has. And mostly to avoid “troll killed” by physical link, they deliberately break of the link by running away. Well, most of newbies don’t know a sh*t about their own class, forget about other classes. They can’t even notice the obvious difference in panic or don’t even try to read the actual buff on them.

If you guys have any other type, please do tell me here. Its an issue which makes already boring asf PvE an irritating disaster. I know there are “many other variety of trolls and newbies and retards”. Share it so we can at least let other know who actually want to improve
I don’t have all the builds I mentioned. So, if I am wrong in any part, feel free to correct me, i’ll edit it.
Most issues can be sorted out if players think even for a bit about their own build and talk it with other players. But they don’t have time and later on blame community.
I know some of this information can be abused to troll, but lets be real here, I’ll really love it if someone trolls a troll. They asked for it. And IMC should improve on the stuffs which they can improve on.

EDIT (A suggestion to every player regardless new or old): Speak up before the run starts. Let it be anything. No token, 1st time doing this dng, not used to play your class, lagging, unstable network, low on consumables/ having none or anything else. If you speak up, at least those who can, will help you out, or they will not keep their hopes up on you and adjust play style or tell you to stay back to avoid unnecessary aggro. If there is language issue then also tell that. There is no shame in this. You know what you know, you don’t what you don’t. At least it won’t make a mess up run and everyone getting pissed off.
/EndOfRant

8 Likes

This is gold, i had no idea this was possible, why would anyone want to do this

Genji Mains…

1 Like

Priest casting revive at the start of dg or missions and casting stone skin even tough the mobs are all magic. Cryos casting straight ice walls across the boss.

1 Like

High level PD without Pandemic Increase Range.

Appears a lot lately… I understand if they just hit R8 and not having the silvers for attribute but a Lv320+ PD2 without it is a bit… :thinking:

Thauma3 without Diano scrolls.

If you want to spam all your buffs, please!

Clerics cast Counter Spell in Siauliai or non-magic rooms. Casting Increase magic defense when there is no magic mobs…

Most newbies tend not to read what a buff does but just blindly use it, they’ll go like 'If its a buff, its beneficial to my party, therefore I must use it" Some are not aware about buff limits too.

In my own defense, and some other wizards that know how to play at least a bit lol…

The item number 7 (Snow Rolling) we can’t do much, IMC is dumb enough to not add an remove knockback attribute to it, and I have to tell you, it’s one hell of good CC specially for swordies that don’t attack in long range, and generally the groups I’m in on my Cryo 3 Sorc 2 RC have enough dps to kill everything before SR runs out and the mob get pushed, at least, most of them are killed before that.

Also, I use SR to grab some taunted mobs from healers or other wizzies when my FP is on CD.

As for Cleric number 3, why troll? The way he does his build is his own problem, and if you know he is only Cleric 1 why the heck you go on his SZ? And don’t tell me you don’t know he is or not C1, just hover the mouse on top of his class icon in the party tracker.

Also, I see many players, even veterans that only go for tank-spank but think they have to hold the line till they have 1% HP then move out of the mass of mobs to get the final hit from a ranged mob and die crying that didn’t got heal, expecting that the healer has to get into the mass and take hits while being cast-cancelled by the same hits or some CC like sleep.

The game can be poorly designed, but the variables of a fight still there.

My PD don’t have Bloodletting, its’s a DPS build so I couldn’t care less, it’s my build why should accommodate what I want to others since I have other tools to deal with dots/CC. lol

I completely agree on swordies point 3, 5 and 8.

[quote=“Vivie, post:3, topic:366462”]
Cryos casting straight ice walls across the boss.
[/quote]Lv 10 or 15 I do agree, Lv 5 is almost non existent and break fast. I cast in straight line when there are a mob over me since there’s no proper tank, also I try to cast away from the boss or taunted mob and I myself hit on it so it’s not bad.

3 Likes

cryos using ice tree before gathering mobs OR
gathering them out of your tiles/circling/magic circle/traps

Cleric:

OP must be fun at parties

1 Like

atleast the author can have fun and help IMC for ppl buying skill reset potion, and the newbies may have fun too until they know the harsh truth end games content. soo kind <3

~wigglewiggle, 2017

Priest without revive? PD without bloodlet? Thats a good troll build for troll ppl, made by another troll person who trolls the newbies to be a troll person. Thanks to tosbase.com

Plot twist: The author is imc staff kek

1 Like

Flanco isn’t 0cd abusable anymore anymore -_-, or is it some other i-frame that I can’t remember.

To me, most annoying are Archers that doesn’t know how to kite properly, mostly ends up making the bosses face towards the party thus making us turn into bowling pins, either that or they keep dragging the mobs/boss away from the placed magic circles.

i dont get it whats wrong with smite? :confused:

Pheasant has the attribute to disable knockback…
Hovering doesn’t…
Circling 1 target I find funny. Sure decrease its AoE you’ll hit it anyways.

Problem: level up in the middle of already clustered enemies.
Solution: when your exp bar is 99%, dont go to the front line, back off a bit

1 Like

imc here is faulty too since “pheasant: stun” removes knockback and it’s written nowhere.

i just find hovering unacceptable in terms of damage and duration. precious points wasted.

1. When party members knock one of the only large monsters in the dungeon out of zombify so you dont get a scale zombie.

2. When party members break linker links with weak attacks

I hate when in the heat of the moment I don’t get the tree in just the right spot and I look stupid.

I hate it more when a Swordie wacks all the frozen monsters out of my frostpillar, scattering them everywhere outside my hail and frostcloud circle. What you want? You want us to chase the damn beasts?

Good post, nice list of DON’Ts.
A good tldt; would be: Know the game, don’t be cunt.

No doubt there, some things still are too ambiguous and not properly described.
Hovering, hovering is great! It most certainly is not a waste of points. At pvp it is quite useful. But pvp is not that important, when facing a single target it is amazing! Wish there was an attribute at c3 to make it focus on the user’s target instead of random picking.