Tree of Savior Forum

What is the state of wizard builds in kToS?

I want to know what the most popular builds in kToS is right now for lvl 280 end game content. This also includes support wizards.

at Lv. 260++ Lolopanther sector
the most ā€˜Popular buildsā€™ are below ;

1. Wizard - Cryomancer(3) - Chronomancer(3) : this build is totally focusing on support and crowd control. itā€™s status in Lolopanther is irreplaceable.
    very hard to play alone, not recommendedā€¦ this build is obviously thorny path.
    in korea, we call it ģœ„ķ¬ķ¬ķ¬ķ¬ķ¬ķ¬ (perhaps you can google it)

2. Wizard(3) - Elementalist(3) - Warlock : you can get eminent dmg against scores of enemies at once. Magic type attacks can not be missed or evaded, and elementalistsā€™ atk simply ignore AoEā€¦ so this build got top seed as a dealer.

3. Wizard - Frostmage - Linker(2) - Sorceror(3) : even if sorceror has a lot of bugs, itā€™s dealing ability(with Temple Shooter) is quite remarkable. this build is also good to play alone.

Thereā€™s no other builds who finished 5th floor of 280 dungeon for now.
however, i think the difficulty would be decreased by the next updates or something else

3 Likes

loooooool :laughing:

ģœ„ķ¬ķ¬ķ¬ķ¬ķ¬ķ¬ as in weak in english?
weakkkkkkkkkkkk

I just wrote the general meaning.

lol ic its a laugh.
what does the ģœ„ mean then?

Wizardā€™s Wi.

itā€™s kind of abbreviation.

Could u please tell the stats priority? :slight_smile:

What skills do you get exactly for Cryo? And which ones do you max out for Chronomancer?

Ice Pike, Ice Wall, Frost Pillar, are top choices from what I seen. They give the most cc and some dps
others are Subzero Shield, Snow Rolling

Gust supposedly got a buff recently, but not sure is it substantial or anything.

As Chrono you take Quicken, Haste, Pass, Back Masking
1 Point in Reincarnate ( to resurect boses double exp and loot lol )
rest points in stop / slow, stop being the more popular since its amazing in pvp for setups, I would add more into stop and just few into slow as both are usefull.