Tree of Savior Forum

What is the new support build meta?

It’s because enchanter1 has only enchant lightning and you need to put int to take advantage of it. In rank8 it’s not worth to be full int just for this one buff. Rank8 circle has no good options for dps or buffer so sage synergized well with a safe full tank build. Rank9 makes it worth to take int for both thauma2 and enchanter2 and amplify party damage output making more parties viable.

Rank8 began last year before dmg rebalance too, where everyone without enough con or non-clerics just got one-shot by mobs on high level maps, favoring tank supports and missile hole

Not really since even if you went full CON, the +50% damage on frozen enemies from converting melee to lightning element still applied in r8.

There are too much cryomancers3 / chronomancers 3 already. I use linker 3 + thaumaturge 3 in challenge, the party has no sp issues anymore and I don’t remember seeing monsters resist shrink body.
To be sure people don’t waste my link, I kill the entire group alone far enough from the party while being under lifeline.

2 Likes

If I were to go with enchanter2, what skills should be maxed?

Currently maxed enchant lightning + enchant earth + lightning hands. What else is useful?

Empowering for the filler points.

The shop you can put 5 points into if you want some profit, although a little low.

and I’m guessing you don’t have good skills to craft, so you don’t nee the craft skill.

There no meta because Wizard rebalancing didn’t happen yet. Everything is currently floating in uncertainty.

Just remembering the fact that the upcoming Thauma changes might make or break your build is enough reason to advise everyone to not talk about meta builds yet, because the meta will be shifting again with the upcoming changes.

“There is no meta because the meta will change”

If there is no meta in the first place then how will it change?

How is your post supposed to help OP decide on a support build

1 Like

My post is helping to not decide before the rebalancing happens. Who knows what will change?

Any suggestions now might be outdated/false information once the changes are applied.

The best suggestion one can give is wait at Rank 1 and decide ~ one to two months after the initial rebalancing patch hits kTest(i.e. after the tweaking phase is over).

Currently we don’t even know which Classes are going to be affected in what way, because there’s no developers roadmap released yet.

If he had asked for the current meta, one could give him a clear answer, but “new” is impossible due to the pending changes that are already announced to happen in the near future (1-2 months from now most likely).

Since we have no meta content = no meta support
For current ET, and at lv360, most builds can do lv330 ET easily.

As for current end game content, the best you can do is keep farming,
farming for loot chance gears, farming for orange 350 weapon with 6 lines of stat while 3-5 should be Character Stats like (Int/Con/Spr/Dex/Str).

Hence, the best build for beginner now is farming build which there are many options as for link2-thaum3 build.