Tree of Savior Forum

What is the new meta-wizz dps for ET after balance

Ah @sora_xP i forget that another reason for investing in int is that lethargy scales with it now (slow too but that is a long knew info) so you can make mobs more weaker the more int you have.

I see. Iā€™ll test with some INT and see what will suit best for me. I really liked how cryo is right now, mostly with ice blast being viable!

Changing a little the subject from CryoChrono, can you guys gimme some thoughts about a PvP build that I was thinking ?

Wiz2/Linker/Psycho3/FF2 ->
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#2117444gg.2a3a4565.11243545.1f283148536575.122a314551657185

I really want a PvP build with some cc and fun to play that is not in cleric tree build!

Sage TBH doesnt seem like its all that.

What made you choose it over RC?

Missile hole and costume. Sadly distance attacks canā€™t be avoided and will chase you like some sci-fi tracking missiles. (Which is very stupid. Who ever invented that they canā€™t be avoided? Itā€™s artificial difficultyā€¦) As for Rune caster I will very likely take it at rank 9 anyway.

I just wonder if it would be super cool if rune of Giants stacked with Haste. That would be some awesome kiting potential in PVP

You mean that we can now use skills from other classes besides wizard while being under effect of Rune of Giants?

Oh i wasnt aware. If thsats true that sucks

Hm? I was asking you if weā€™re able to use other skills besides wizard ones not stating that. I personally donā€™t know which skills can be used under the effect of Rune of Giants so I have asked you. :v

I dont have an RC yet

welp, you should consider also, 12 seconds to cast 3 offensve skills, compared to 6 secs with quickcast. Also quickcast is gonna work for all elementalist skills but not for a single warlock skill.

What i would like to combine the most is Wiz3 Ele3 RC1 and Warlock1 because Mastema increases holy damage taken by enemies and Rune of Justice is holy element. I donā€™t know if i would give up warlock2 for warlock1 (you still have pole, mastema and dark theurge), Giving up warlock2 for RC1 gives you less scaling on warlock skills, but offers 2 new skills with interaction. I will persoanlly try it out in the first 16 days of reset.

Wiz3 Ele3 Warlock1 Rune Caster1 (maximizing quick cast and Mastema + Rune of Justice)

So badā€¦ Ele give aoe attacks and Rune giveā€¦ other aoe attacks soā€¦ is hard to play alone

EDIT: and regarding also CD x)

u put my bet on that. i test some of the maistema with justice and now looks awesome them the damage will be twice.

the only think that lost this build is the phantom pain atribute (who really sucks) and 200% (of 1500%) from maistema and 50% (of 250%) from pole of agony.

i have the doubt about the quick cast atribute. imc say that the atribute from some skill will be deleted and added to the skill by it selfeā€¦

Summarizing, the meta for wizards has never been so clear before:

1. For ET:

• Elememe (wiz - X - X - ele3 - wl2) = Only real viable DPS wizard since pyro goodbye
    • wiz - cryo3 - chrono3 - sage or enchanter = best support build and nerf invulnerable (there is almost no-way imc could nerf the build except by reworking all skills)

There are builds suited for farm not included here.
You can try other strong classes in the moment like runecaster combos with cryo or thauma3 but be advised that they will eventually get ā€œadjustedā€ if they prove to be in competition with elememe dps or cryochrono CC just like linker and pyro and others before. But with the patch i think you will be ok with these builds for general PVE content even with changes.

I think the ET already getting easier, most wizard build are fine as long as they have synergy each other, or not rainbow build.

So no need clamp yourself so much and blindly follow meta

Guys what is this party composition? It has 4 wiz for 35f

two chrono sage comp, the boss killer is a psycho-cryo-runecaster, last wizard appears to be ele WL

Donā€™t try to copy them. If this is the group that I think this is (was in another vid where the runecaster one shot the 25F boss), the runecaster has a trascend 10, +23 regard horn staff.

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s why I said most wizards build are viable even cryo-psycho-rc now, it just that they are tricky/sneaky as hell to play, it need a chain of movesets to deal the final blow. For those who doesnā€™t use wizard as main or want to hurt their brain, they are just follow the safety meta.

imo, wizard is the most synergy diverse class tree in the game, we have no much weapon and atk type restriction.

Would it be possible to make

Wiz3 - ??? - Chrono3 - RC viable?

I really want to play Chrono but have Magic Missle. I love how Magic Missle Spreads

The synergy of the build with RC is a bit weak, unless you take Cryo3

Linker is best synergy with Wiz3 so MM will spread more, so I would suggest Wiz3-Linker2-Chrono3. You are a main strong support and able to share Surespell/Quickcast, you also can do well in questing with JP+HK+MM > Pass > JP+HK+MM, this combo is easier to use and stronger than 2 RCā€™s AoE spells.

MM is also a good taunting spell when no Peltasta/Rider Class around, and you can cast Slow after the taunting to increase teammateā€™s critical.

problems will be met when you encounter jp resist mobs.