Tree of Savior Forum

What is the new meta-wizz dps for ET after balance

almost every build will be nerfed. so i want to know what will be the new meta. i think that wizz 3 allways will be meta dps but what more ?

i dont think wiz 3 really matters much because of how quick cast attribute is gone.
but that being said, wiz 3 ele 3 WL2 is still more commonly used.

i have the same doubt about QC atribute but on every video of a wizz reaching the dammage cap they use QC and seems like they get the 50% bonus damage

the problem of the elememe. is that WL will be nerfed to.

im thinking cryo c3 ele c3 enchater or sage. A second frost pillar in ET could be useful for crowd control.
But pyro got adjusted to seem like a decent filler class so pyro c3 ele c3 sage or enchanter could work as a pure dps class

i seen many videos of w3ele3wl2 and they really good in et ;/ even can say quite op damage xD

Top 5 Wiz builds in Ktos after the balance update:

1. Wizard - Cryo3 - Chrono3 - Sage
  2. Wizard2 - Linker2 - Thauma2 - FF2
  3. Wizard3 - Elementalist3 - Warlock2
  4. Wizard - Pyro2 - Linker2 - Alchemist3
  5. Wizard - Cryo - Linker2 - Chrono3 - Sage

Elememe is still king when it comes to damage.

Source:

So If I understand this correctly

1.) is a Full support Build. Downside is Solo play sucks, but at least every1 wants at least one Chrono in their grp

2.) The Wizard Build for Farming Silver. Leveling will suck and only really gets fun/effective once you get FF2 until then. You will basically be Linking them up then swelling them then killing them with FF2 Kundela Slash.

3.) Ele Meme. The highest DPS Wiz build. Brings damage to the table and not much else.

4.) Wizard Build that is the fastest way to Level Alchemist. I guess this is another SIlver making Build focusing on Alchemist

5.) A variant of number 1. Trades CC for Linker2s ability to increase party damage via JP.

Seems you got that right.

the next ones on the list is:

27 - Wizard - Pyro2 - Elementalist3 - Warlock2
31 - Wizard3 - Elementalist3 - Runecaster - Sage
41 - Wizard - Pyro - Linker2 - Chrono3 - Sage
45 - Wizard - Pyro - Linker3 - Thauma3
47 - Wizard3 - Elementalist2 - Alchemist3

is Ktos done with their changes btw or are they still going through the free resets? Out of curiosity what are the numbers for the Top 5 builds? I cant really read Korean. These builds are a bit weirder to me but for me it looks like the ff

27 - Just seems to be another version of Elememe but doesnt seem as efficient? Esp with Pyro Nerf and Magic Missle buff. Wiz3 is also more future proof.

31 - ??? I dont get this. Runecaster doesnt buff Frostcloud. Not sure what this build is going for seems like a weird setup tbh. Sage and Runecaster does bring some support, but I dont think its enough to offset loss of Warlock2

41 - Basically another variant of Chrono support. Enchant Fire is nice and probably easier to lv

45 - A full support for silver farming? cant really kill anything with the pyro nerfs. Doesnt seem worth it unless you always have a friend with you who can maximize on your Link3 and Thaum3 support

47 - Another build to lvl up Alche as fast as possible. I dont think Ele2 is the best choice though.

I am surprised Wiz - Cryo3 - Ele3 isnt more popular

I guess :

Wizard 3 - Elementalist 3 - Runecaster - Sage
Wizard 2 - Pyro 3 - Elementalist 3
Wizard 2 - Cryo 3 - Psychokino - Runecaster - Sage
Wizard 3 - Linker 2 - Thauma - FF2 (full Con)
Wizard 3 - Elementalist 3 - Warlock 2

I dont know if they are done with their free resets jet.

By numbers iโ€™m going to guess you mean what spot they are on the list?

01 - Wizard - Cryo3 - Chrono3 - Sage
02 - Wizard2 - Linker2 - Thauma2 - FF2
04 - Wizard3 - Elementalist3 - Warlock2
20 - Wizard - Pyro2 - Linker2 - Alchemist3
25 - Wizard - Cryo - Linker2 - Chrono3 - Sage

How about Wizard-Cryo3-RuneCaster-Warock2

Runecaster boost the Frost Sphere that do 1158% damage X3 OH for a total of 3474% before Rune of Ice. So 5211% with Rune of Ice?

Is that worth a Circle though? Just increasing one spell by 66%. Is Frost sphere that worth it in the new patch? I thought Ele skill build is Max Frost Cloud then Hail, Prominence (Got buffed I heard), and Electrocute or Meteor?

Maybe.

Because you get wizz 3 with Quick Cast, Rune of Destruction and Rune of Justice are usable and have good damage.

Energy Bolt and Magic Missile works in Rune of Giants, because Energy Bolt is not trash anymore that Rune is option too.

And Rune Caster clothes are cute and totally worth a circle to look cool.

2 Likes

True

Giants Justice and Destruction might be worth it but Sage doesnt as a C8 class. Isnt Sage damage lackluster?

Probably Sage is for utility, donโ€™t really have a lot of options at Rank 8 to be honest.

Maybe Enchanter for enchant lighting? I heard that it is amazing now but I donโ€™t know if it scales with Spirit or Int.

scale with both but just that. enchant fire give a 10% of the Matck like fire damage.

I rlly hate elememes But it Will be the meta dps i think that i Will get runecaster instead WL 2

My doubt is what i losing from WL 2?

Mastema, Pole, and Dark Theurge

With the Buffs to Wiz skills which serve as Fillers I wonder if the Build will have much Down time