Tree of Savior Forum

What is the most frustrating part of the game to you?

Actually the thing that frustrates me most often every time I play is the Map. It has terrible performance and freezes the game when I open it and it’s annoying/impossible to find some locations without googling.
I noticed they have a search bar ( a buggy one) on there now but it doesn’t appear in Warp selection and many places have no visible map nodes. The Warp map also removes all zones without a shrine so I can’t look for a route to a specific zone from there.
I get so annoyed when a Mercenary solo mission tells me to go some place I never been and have no idea how to reach. Then I search for it on the tosbase map and it’s unlisted. So then I have to google the zone name and sift through the connected maps to figure out how to get there…
There’s also the unhelpful black fog that makes it hard to find missing spots for 100% completion without scraping the edges for 3 hours per map or using the add-on.
The overall world map layout is awkward as well compared to how zones are organized. A zone exit can be at the north and lead to a new map’s entrance also being at it’s north, basically flipping your sense of direction in reverse and making the world map nolonger make sense and navigation even more reliant on google. There’s just so many things wrong with the map. XD

The Sorcerer riding auto attack bug and the first pet attack always missing cuz he doesn’t aim before attacking causes me immense despair. :frowning:

The Market sell limit is frustrating. Everytime I wanna buy something it doesn’t exist on the market and I’m forced to farm it.

Then there’s the slow dungeon Queues, some worse than others just ticking away at your Exp Boosts. :frowning:

Bugs and Bots in general. :smiley:

2 Likes

My pets ignoring enemies.

Oh and we still don’t have the 3x stronger zombies buff that KTOS got way back in April.

I logged in today to ask if there are any viable pet classes and apparently there aren’t any.

DPK drop system, killing tons of mobs just so that another player comes by kills the x one gets the item and dpk counter gets reset…

Recasting every skill that gets stuck midway. And yeah, hackers

3 Likes

This. and the few second freeze that comes with it

Is it a korean thing or only imc that dkp bullshit making people hate each other in the same maps?

The lack of content that you can play solo. I like to play with friends, however its not everytime they will be online. And searching party for every dg, et, saalus its very boring and limits your time in the game. And the second big problem to me is the optimization, I think I don’t need explain this :stuck_out_tongue:

the most frustrating thing to me is when salad crashes. if we are talking about game mechanics then some of the bosses that knock you down constantly are pretty annoying.

1 Like

The lack of players while a big part of the game requires a healthy playerbase. (Missions,Dungeons, Pvp, End game content.)

2 Likes
  1. Play at peak hours or don’t play at all.

2. Warlocks in Fedimian (actually only 1 guy with 3 acc) owning 2 channels in dina bee and 1 to 2 in DP2.

3. Hair dyes being character bound, that’s ■■■■■■■ stupid. Where’s the joyful IMC saying at the beginning “oh we want our players to unlock hair dyes with achievements, this way you will enjoy more seeing your unique and earned dye.” But now “lol 50 tp or go fck urself git gud”

4. Players being protected by IMC because of TP transactions.
    (Seriously just go check Fedimian farm and afk places)
    https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/eu-schwarznaggers-bot-army/338474

5. 80 classes but 5-6 meta builds.

6. Tree of Pyromancer & Tree of Cleric.

7. CBT old bugs still existing. (Who doesn’t enjoy that infinite loading screen or stuck loading screen at 70% while in ET?)

8. Almost no content, we get new things every 6 months that takes 1 to 3 weeks to complete.

9. Playerbase is down and won’t get lower because the ones left are whales, throwing money at whatever comes out in the TP shop, the only thing that is often renewed.

10. Goddess cubes and medals, costing 100 more medals (TPs) than in kTOS. Why? Refer to number 9.

11. Items becoming untradable is one thing, but untradable with your own character? What the hell is this? Now I got a costume worth 600 TP I can’t use anymore because I don’t want to play the character who got it and I can’t either delete it. What?

12. IMC. Just imagining those guys makes me furious.

7 Likes

You get IMC’d on ET. DC or friend list crash or bugs

1 Like

Missile Hole, Ausrine and Revenged Sevenfold working in pvp the same way the work in pve.

1 Like

do not forget the cooldown…

We have no secondary and Matt Ryan is going to eat us alive. WE NEED SOME DECENT CORNERBACKS! This game gonna be ugly.

repeating the quest for every characters

2 Likes

@IMCisGreedy is somewhat MIA…

You are just some imposter that tries to reach glory like that great forum warrior…

Had to re-roll my main Wiz3Cryo3RC because even with Surespell and Quickcast my Snow Rolling, Frost Pillar and RC skills somehow still gets interrupted or it finishes then nothing happens.
It also glitches and I cant cast any skills until I re-cast that interrupted Cryo skill.
I dont mind my ■■■■ dps but when I can’t use them at all then… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Also I once crashed when I and another cryo coincidentally erected 2 Ice Walls side by side. Lol that was funny.

I guess I got frustrated with my Cryo.

DPK is the worse, i remember when i didn’t knew about it and wasted my time trying to farm some items, believing with each mob killed i had a small chance to drop the item , or did channel hop because the respawn at some areas or specific monster is really bad not knowing that it was a waste of time.

Seeing things like the drop (71 - 78 DPK) of the blue crystal to get the collection on 2nd demon prison is ridiculous stupid, monster with a 5 minutes respawn and a dumb mechanic to kill (confined firent)

The only thing that annoys me the most is the pathing system. What i mean is when the mob is chasing you, it has noclip and walk through solid objects but when we running away while shooting the mob as a ranger will get stuck by the holes or tree roots or uneven ground. Hell even the bridge i got stuck getting across, my pet got stuck there too.